Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silvervane

Zombicide Amy

12 posts in this topic

Wow that is awesome! I love the colour! So vibrant!

1 person likes this

Beautifully done! The face is great!

2 people like this

Great job!

The face, the sword and the pink, awesome!

1 person likes this

perfect!

1 person likes this

Thanks for the kind words.

1 person likes this

very cool, what color purple did you use?

1 person likes this

Excellent work on her!

1 person likes this

On 5/12/2017 at 0:37 AM, Tjrez said:

very cool, what color purple did you use?

Wargames foundry purple triad.  Deepest shadow added RMS blue liner.   Highest highlight RMS spectral white added to highlight.

Great job!

1 person likes this

Keep reading your title as Zombicide Army and becoming confused when seeing one mini. ^.^

Loving the bright colors.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Keep reading your title as Zombicide Army and becoming confused when seeing one mini. ^.^

Loving the bright colors.

Lol,  the army is coming soon.  I'm halfway through the runners, and have 2 more survivors.  And let's not forget the abomination. 

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      As my first finished bust this one was an adventure, some mistakes were made but lots was learned. It was commissioned by a friend as a gift for his fiancee now wife who is also a really good friend. He did not have many requirements, just a similar color scheme to Ben Komets's version. The only variation I wanted to do was the shield design but my friend was ok with changing it. I still almost went with that design but found my way to the one that I ended up using and I am so happy with it.

Any feedback is most welcome!

WIP thread here: Shieldmaiden Bust

• By Rob Dean
      Last week was a hectic one at work, but I am now finished with an event that took a year to plan.  I ended up relaxing with my paintbrush for a little while this weekend.  I have had these two guys stalled in my paint queue for a good long while. According to my painting records, the last time I finished a 54 for this project was 2012.  

The monk on the left is a metal figure from Irregular Miniatures, and is one of a handful of medieval civilians they have.  The archer is a plastic toy, a reissue from the molds for the Marx 54mm Robin Hood set, probably sculpted in the early 1960s. 

They are intended to add a little variety to my 54mm medieval skirmish games, mostly populated by Accurate plastic figures.  Here's a shot from a game at Historicon in 2014, to give the idea:

I have been considering bringing this to Gencon next year, travel method and hotel permitting, since the 54s show up nicely at a con. After these two, it's back to 25s again for a while, since I have a higher priority project I want to finish up...

• By Hyjynx
      Starting on my second project. Masterbox's World of Fantasy. Box states 1/24. Injection molded plastic.
      Didn't like the Footrests, so added my own.
      Added a cushion for her to sit on.
      Added some rings in his horns for adding reins later. Is now ready for primer

• By Auberon
      The dwarf is the 5th figure that I have painted from the old Grenadier 2007 set.  It was so hideous that I never posted it, partially because I didn't really like the figure and just slapped some paint on it to call it done.  I mean, those eyes were just sculpted circles.  I filled the center with color, edge highlighted the raised outer edge, and then went around them with a shadow color.  If you are an aspiring sculptor... never ever sculpt eyes like it is 1980.  But I was talked into posting it, so blame 72moonglum and Volksfest for the horror.

For scale, here is the dwarf between and Infinity Nomad and a Reaper bugbear.  Knee-capping is her only option.

• By Silvervane
      Well, I had started Hirst Arts ruined field stone tower in an attempt to build terrain for Frostgrave.  After building some of the wall section, I had a bit of a Cat-trastophy with them.  My cat decided those pieces would look better on a cement floor... in pieces.  Since I posted in the September goals thread that I want to try and finish the building of the tower this month I thought I would post where I was in my progress.  Be warned, my skill are very lacking, as there are several uneven level, but it is a ruined tower.

There are going to be three level inside the tower that are being pressed in an attempt to keep them level. Here is a shot of the pieces apart.

I'll be more than happy to take any advice.
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)