He looks like an excellent 'napper of children. Hey, Willy Wonka is kinda a creep. I mean this as a thorough compliment; he's fantastic. 

• Like 1

Amazing.  Great skin tone, and I love the base. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      Well, I finally got to a point on these where it would be worth it to post. These are my major projects that I will be working on for the next few months and all four are planned ReaperCon entries. Right now there is not much to see as they are just at the primer stage but the bases are built and also ready for paint. So from left to right we have the Dark Elf Assassin from Scale 75, Tarko from Scale 75's Fallen Frontiers line, Dark Sword's Wood Elf Warrior, and Reaper's own Crimson Herald.

Please excuse the blurry pics, I am cleaning my apartment and this was the best place to take pics.

• By GlenP
      This is Scale 75's Bitsie or to use the the full title; Ares Condominium, Operator 31, 'Bitsie'. I have no idea what all that means since there's no backstory to the piece. Nada. There are six metal parts and a resin base. I epoxied the base to a wooden block and enlarged it with Aves Apoxie Sculpt, added some kitty litter (fresh!) rocks, some wire rebar, a bent styrene pipe, and the smashed pink teddy bear (also Aves). Overall the fit was fine, but there where some areas where the detail got a bit soft and/or nebulous. It was nothing that couldn't be handled. I pinned and epoxied all of the joints. I was originally going to paint it a medium to dark blue with white trim and red hair, but eventually opted to paint and weather her like a tank. It's the armor and guns...

I used Dremel ball and dovetail cutters to ding up her armor before priming the figure with Floquil Model Railroad Gray Primer (no longer available, BTW). The basic color scheme is Reaper's Olive Drab and Earth Brown triads. Think RAF Spitfire circa 1940. Very military. I painted the small yellow disks on her shoulder armor and use 1/48 British tank registration numbers for the '31'. It was my wavy of tying her into the name. Her undersuit is painted Adamantium Black, while Scorched Metal was used on the vents. I went with red hair (a complement to the green, but everyone knows armed-to-the-teeth red haired space babes rock). The impact marks, scratches, scrapes, dust, and dirt were a combination of dark metal paints, colored pencils, tan/brown washes.

The landscaping is based on Rover HD photos of Mars' surface with the Power Palette to point to the right colors.

Questions and comments are welcomed. No secrets here...

Glen

• By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hello again everyone!  It's been a little while since I've had anything to show off, but I've been busily painting nonetheless, and I hope you all enjoy my latest piece:

This awesome little chibi is one of Scale 75's Smog Rider miniatures, and you can rest assured that (with such awesome sculpting and casting on their part) I'll be looking to paint another mini from that line before too long!

Thanks a bunch for looking!

• By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hello again, everyone!  Life has been busy, but I'm finally back to painting with this fun old warrior from Scale 75's Smog Riders line!

Unfortunately, it is quite late and I'm quite tired, so this will be just a photo-drop post, but I'll be back with more info soon!

Thanks for looking; I hope you like him so far!
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)