Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alchemist

Lady of Darkness

9 posts in this topic

Exalted is kinda goofy (am currently in a 2nd ed. game).  But yes, she is way cool and I'm sorry she's no longer available.  Your version looks great.  Love all the folds on her cloak!

Agreed.  Cool sculpt.

Great work

Very nice work!

She looks fantastic! Straight outta a B movie, or 80's metal music video.

1 person likes this

Nicely done!

Very nice.  A shame its no longer available.

A great job on a great sculpt!

Love the skin and cloak!

She looks great; nice work on her!

It's too bad she's not around anymore.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      This is another of the PCs for the "Exalted" campaign set in White Wolf's World of Darkness which I'm currently involved in.

This character was a medieval Persian vampire who reverted to human when she Exalted as a Zenith caste Solar.  Among other things, she has a sword which shines with the light of the Sun.

The figure is from Hasslefree, HFA004 "Kat", sculpted by Kev White.  There's a WIP thread here.

The lighting effect changes a lot at different angles so I included lots of pictures.

• By Pingo
      This is a figure from the Goth set from the game "Wild in the Streets" by Slow Death Games.  Thanks to FishNJeeps for directing me to them when I needed miniatures of modern people in goth-punk wear for a World of Darkness game.

I painted up the figure as a vampire.  It didn't originally have any facial hair; that's all painted on.

There isn't a WIP thread.  So as a quick note, although I have seen people able to do wonderfully subtle and menacing vampires who still look like vampires, I find that unless I paint mine in stark black and white they look like regular people.

• By Pingo
      I speed-painted these over two afternoons to be a party of NPC adventurers for an eclectic mash-up of Exalted and the World of Darkness.  They are 77322, Kassandra of the Blade (sculpted by Werner Klocke); 77405, Aeris, Female Elf Ranger (sculpted by Julie Guthrie); as-yet unnumbered Mythos figures based on 50032: Jake Ryan, Hero Explorer (sculpted by Bobby Jackson) and the Victorian Lord from the set 50326: Victorian Lord & Dame (sculpted by Bob Ridolfi); and 77409, Flara, Elf Heroine (sculpted by Werner Klocke).

WIP thread here.

• By Pingo
      My GM needed a party of NPCs fast for a game of Exalted set in the World of Darkness (think fantasy characters popping up in a modern day world, more or less).

There was no time to order anything, but we had the handy new Bones III core and Mythos sets.

These are the Bones minis 77322, Kassandra of the Blade (sculpted by Werner Klocke); 77405, Aeris, Female Elf Ranger (sculpted by Julie Guthrie); as-yet unnumbered Mythos figures based on 50032: Jake Ryan, Hero Explorer (sculpted by Bobby Jackson) and the Victorian Lord from the set 50326: Victorian Lord & Dame (sculpted by Bob Ridolfi); and as a free bonus 77409, Flara, Elf Heroine (sculpted by Werner Klocke), who was simply a "Vale Swordsman Elf Grunt" in metal (she was the first character picked for the one represented by Kassandra of the Blade, and I painted her up anyway as an extra and useful figure).

I painted these really fast -- for me -- in two afternoons, one to prime and paint faces and one to paint the rest of them.  It's not quite my one-hour robot speed paint, but for me it was super fast and the results are more tabletop-quality than my usual run.

First I washed and primed all the Bones with Reaper's Brown Liner.  I did not clean flash up as much as normal owing to the tight deadline.

Skin work, using simple mixes of earth pigments plus white: Burnt Umber (for the darker skin tones), Burnt Sienna (for the pinker, lighter skin tones), Red Iron Oxide (for really pink skin) ,and Yellow Ochre plus Titanium White. Hair was laid in with the same palette plus Carbon Black.

Rough shading with ruddy Burnt Sienna-Titanium White shadows and greyer Burnt Umber-Titanium White shadows.

This character, a former Fae, has dramatic blue-streaked hair.  This is a classic mix of Phthalocyanine Blue and enough Titanium White to make it opaque.

• By Pingo
      This is Jason Wiebe's sabertooth tiger, Reaper 02480.  I painted it up with a lynx's coloration.  WIP thread here.

As a note, this is another form of the feline therianthrope also depicted here.  So this is another PC for that idiosyncratic game of World of Darkness-Exalted I'm involved in.

And that skull under the critter is small.

(with 59037 Deadlands Noir Femme Fatale by Bob Ridolfi for scale)
  • Who's Online   52 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)