Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alchemist

Lady of Darkness

9 posts in this topic

Exalted is kinda goofy (am currently in a 2nd ed. game).  But yes, she is way cool and I'm sorry she's no longer available.  Your version looks great.  Love all the folds on her cloak!

Agreed.  Cool sculpt.

Great work

Very nice work!

She looks fantastic! Straight outta a B movie, or 80's metal music video.

1 person likes this

Nicely done!

Very nice.  A shame its no longer available.

A great job on a great sculpt!

Love the skin and cloak!

She looks great; nice work on her!

It's too bad she's not around anymore.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      This is a figure from the Goth set from the game "Wild in the Streets" by Slow Death Games.  Thanks to FishNJeeps for directing me to them when I needed miniatures of modern people in goth-punk wear for a World of Darkness game.

I painted up the figure as a vampire.  It didn't originally have any facial hair; that's all painted on.

There isn't a WIP thread.  So as a quick note, although I have seen people able to do wonderfully subtle and menacing vampires who still look like vampires, I find that unless I paint mine in stark black and white they look like regular people.

• By Pingo
      This is Jason Wiebe's sabertooth tiger, Reaper 02480.  I painted it up with a lynx's coloration.  WIP thread here.

As a note, this is another form of the feline therianthrope also depicted here.  So this is another PC for that idiosyncratic game of World of Darkness-Exalted I'm involved in.

And that skull under the critter is small.

(with 59037 Deadlands Noir Femme Fatale by Bob Ridolfi for scale)
    • By Pingo
      There's a French wargame called "Alkemy" which has a faction of pseudo-Egyptian cat-people called the Khaliman Republic (or République Khalimane in the original).  A few years back I snagged a starter set of 5 resin figures I found on clearance because, well, cat people.

Currently I am involved in an elaborate and fascinating campaign combining White Wolf's World of Darkness (the one in Vampire the Masquerade second edition and Werewolf the Apocalypse) with its "Exalted" game, second edition (which was originally sold as the prehistory of the World of Darkness, although they backed away from that pretty fast).

This character is a PC for that game.  The person is a lycanthrope, or rather a feline therianthrope.  He has a human form, but I painted up the cat man because it's more fun.

This is the first small-scale non-terrain resin I've ever assembled or painted.  It was a little fiddly and I was worried about its fragility.  There are a few places with what is probably flash that I didn't have the courage to try to slice off.

Comments welcome.

WIP thread here.

• By Pingo
      This is another of the PCs for an enjoyable mashup of White Wolf's World of Darkness (Vampire the Masquerade, second edition, Werewolf the APocalypse etc.) and Exalted (second edition).  This one is an androgynous, or perhaps genderfluid would be a better description, Alchemical, a sort of human-cyborg prototype Exalted made by Autochthon, architect of the world.

The Adamant caste are sort of the policemen-secret agent-ninjas of the Alchemicals, making sure society runs smoothly in their mechanized cities.  This one is sort of lost, as the Creation of Exalted has morphed into the World of Darkness and Autochthon is nowhere to be found, although things with his name which are not him, echoes perhaps, linger.

Anyhow, that's all backstory.  The figure is Patrick Keith's enigmatic Numemera Jack, Reaper 62102. 

There is a WIP thread here.

• By Pingo
      This is another of the PCs for the "Exalted" campaign set in White Wolf's World of Darkness which I'm currently involved in.

This character was a medieval Persian vampire who reverted to human when she Exalted as a Zenith caste Solar.  Among other things, she has a sword which shines with the light of the Sun.

The figure is from Hasslefree, HFA004 "Kat", sculpted by Kev White.  There's a WIP thread here.

The lighting effect changes a lot at different angles so I included lots of pictures.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)