Sign in to follow this  
Lovejoy

Finally painted a few more Burrows & Badgers...

I LOVE those! They all look amazing and I love the display you have done. The mouse coffin is really cool!

• Like 1

So nice!  I like those!  Such characterful anthros (both sculpts and paint jobs).  And such an epic display piece.  I bet there's a story behind it.

• Like 1

Awesome! They're fantastic! May I ask what line of figures these are? 

• Like 1

Burrows and Badgers from Oathsworn (which is to say Lovejoy, et al.)

Love the sculpting as much as the painting, btw.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone!

Cyradis, as Doug kindly points out, these are from our Burrows & Badgers line. I sculpt them, but I don't often get time to paint them...

• Like 1

Beautiful work, and such smooth, tidy paint jobs! I love the ink spatters on the mouse scribe's hand, and the stained glass window is lovely! :wub:

It always makes me so happy to see pieces painted by the awesome people that put so much work and love into sculpting them. ^_^

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Fantastic paint jobs!

And the display piece looks amazing; good work!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I bought this wonderful bust of a Boxer Dog a while ago, I immediately knew I would paint it up as my Boxer Brutus.

So here we go.

• By Lovejoy
      Edit - project is now live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/heroines-in-sensible-shoes-3-miniatures-for-rpgs

Starting on Monday, for probably 14 days, Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3 - Not every heroine is human.
      Teaser pic, as there's only five minis sculpted so far! I'll be sculpting at least 7 more throughout the project, taking input and suggestions from the backers...
      So far, there's a firbolg druid, tabaxi and kenku rogues, a minotaur barbarian, and a hobgoblin eldritch knight.

After consulting with our previous backers, the the most popular suggestions are - another tabaxi, probably either a monk or wizard; a tiefling wizard, and a tiefling paladin or cleric; another kenku (probably a magic user of some sort); a dragonborn paladin; a tortle (no ideas on class or equipment yet!); and finally a human barbarian, heavy, powerful build, but not lean.

I'm open to suggestions though, so if you have any, please let me know!
      cheers
      Michael

• By Pochi
      This is the little mage that goes with the Wizard in the Mouseling Wizards set from Bones 3.

She hasn't been sealed yet so the orb isn't glossy and she herself is a bit shiny in places. Another fun little mouse! I even gave her lavender eye shadow. It was hard to tell what a couple things on her were. I guessed it is a scroll case attached to one side of her belt with a pouch. I have no idea what is supposed to be under her other arm attached to her belt. We'll see if she makes an appearance in tomorrow's game!

C&C welcome!

• By Pochi
      Painted this little guy up last night. I am trying to get 5 more finished before tomorrow. If my players make the wrong choice in the riddle they will be given, they will all be turned into Mouselings!

He is very cute and was a ton of fun to paint. I will post photos of the others as I get them finished.

C&C welcome

• By Rob Dean
      I bought into the recent Oathsworn Fur and Feathers Kickstarter. The first thing up on my painting table from this is the scenery piece, a mouse house. I am imagining this is going to see use as a hobbit dwelling more frequently...

• Who's Online   36 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)