Sign in to follow this  
Lovejoy

Finally painted a few more Burrows & Badgers...

I LOVE those! They all look amazing and I love the display you have done. The mouse coffin is really cool!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

Cyradis, as Doug kindly points out, these are from our Burrows & Badgers line. I sculpt them, but I don't often get time to paint them...

• Like 1

Beautiful work, and such smooth, tidy paint jobs! I love the ink spatters on the mouse scribe's hand, and the stained glass window is lovely! :wub:

It always makes me so happy to see pieces painted by the awesome people that put so much work and love into sculpting them. ^_^

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Fantastic paint jobs!

And the display piece looks amazing; good work!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      Here is another beekeeper. I love mouselings! I gave this one a honeycomb pattern on his cloak. It's not perfect but it it is so small, I am not unhappy with it. And I learned some things to help me the next time.

So here he is, Grumble & Bumble.

• By Rainbow Sculptor
      So I posted these sketches for new sculpt ideas to my social medias and got some good feedback. Everyone seemed to be a big fan of the Raccoon and since he was one of my favorites from the pack also, I decided to sculpt him!
      I didn't have my phone with me to get pics of the initial wire frame and GS layer but I went over that with some Fimo clay and baked an underlying structure now and I'll start layering my Primo on top of that.

• By Lovejoy
      Edit - project is now live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/heroines-in-sensible-shoes-3-miniatures-for-rpgs

Starting on Monday, for probably 14 days, Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3 - Not every heroine is human.
      Teaser pic, as there's only five minis sculpted so far! I'll be sculpting at least 7 more throughout the project, taking input and suggestions from the backers...
      So far, there's a firbolg druid, tabaxi and kenku rogues, a minotaur barbarian, and a hobgoblin eldritch knight.

After consulting with our previous backers, the the most popular suggestions are - another tabaxi, probably either a monk or wizard; a tiefling wizard, and a tiefling paladin or cleric; another kenku (probably a magic user of some sort); a dragonborn paladin; a tortle (no ideas on class or equipment yet!); and finally a human barbarian, heavy, powerful build, but not lean.

I'm open to suggestions though, so if you have any, please let me know!
      cheers
      Michael

• By Pochi
      Here are the mouseling druid and beekeeper. The beekeeper will eventually go in a diorama once I get it finished.

These were fun to paint and pretty quick. The beekeeper is the mini for the Reaper Facebook Quarterly Contest. Since I am not entering, I can show mine!

I was going to do a green cloak on the druid but he reminded me so much of an Ewok....well, you see what happened. They are adorable!

• Who's Online   25 Members, 6 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)