SamuraiJack

Funded
TMS: Vampire Covenant Army

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

About this project

TMS's Vampire Covenant Army

A complete Vampire Covenant Army, to be used in your Fantasy Battles: The 9th Age games, or any other project or game you enjoy most. 

We plan to start shipping the orders in August 2017.

Vampire Lords

3ad44c162bb1e434fd0da8585e244852_origina
Each vampire represents a Vampire Covenant Ancient Bloodline; Brotherhood of the Dragon, Von Karnstein, Lamia, Strigoi and Nosferatu.

Each vampire contains 1 Vampire model and 1 MTS* VC Scenic base  

ea5647afb114f6f4db4a456f81cf40a6_origina

Contains 1 Necromancer and 1 MTS* VC Scenic base 

Vampiric Mounts

371cd57af6b4f231dbe51ae73957572a_origina

Contains 1 zombie Dragon, 1 Nosferatu Vampire, and 1 MTS* VC Scenic base 

7c757e1ea6e8709472f9a1d6d4007d3d_origina

Contains 1 Shrieking Horror model, 1 Strigoi Vampire model and 1 MTS* VC scenic base.   

f4f8cdf05899f806301b5476b6e99c6b_origina

Contains 1 Monstrous Revenant model, 1 Nosferatu Vampire model and a MTS* VC scenic base.  

4308913706850db06b5c84e1475da4f2_origina

Contains 1 Court of the Damned model, 3 Lamia Vampire models
and a MTS* VC scenic base.  

Core

6bd4975c7fda6a8c2f9494ee02884aa7_origina

Contains 10 Zombie models, 2  of each type and 10 MTS* VC scenic base.  

c5acff85d26136a649cec0d12992bfd8_origina

Contains 10 Ghoul models, 2 of each type and 10 MTS* VC scenic base.  

c367f4fa619ffeab275c50a719dfe36a_origina

Contains 10 Skeleton models, 2 of each type and 10 MTS* VC scenic bases. 

Special

4a2f9c5517a2696e0c2597ea3fa0996c_origina

Contains 5 Dire Wolf models and 5 MTS* VC scenic base. 

a18f7c580ab894b7de0db2476e68426f_origina

Contains 10 Barrow Guard models (additional weapon options) and 10 MTS* VC scenic base.

3250c0c5672f31d022ca5cba0a8e117a_origina

Contains 5 Barrow Knights models and 5 MTS* VC scenic base.  

f14aaf4f9847e7eed974322b111ed402_origina

Contains 5 Vampire Knights models and 5 MTS* VC scenic base.  

4c12c92519dff71af1c5c40d0b55a1a1_origina

Contains 3 Ghasts models and 3 MTS* VC scenic base.  

b6cf2afd67a11be6c9a6d5afe378d35f_origina

Contains 3 Great Bats models and 3 MTS* VC scenic base.  

I'll note I participated in their undying legion IGG and really liked the two sculpts I got.. they didn't send me a shipping notice or anything, they just showed up one day.. they didn't use the status updates much but I'm pretty happy.

Edited by SamuraiJack
3 people like this

"Modles"?

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Pingo said:

"Modles"?

Because spell-check can be turned off!

1 person likes this

I like Undead, I like these.

But as an army they're inconsistent, they start out with a Greek theme for the skeletons but it is abandoned with the rest of the army.

Nevertheless, I might pick some up.

1 person likes this

Have any figures actually been produced yet?

1 person likes this

This is a pretty ambitious first Kickstarter for a newer company.  Also, they have a website...just not the one mentioned in those images.

I really do like the Necrar-I mean, Nosferatu.

1 person likes this

They did an Indiegogo last year.. it fulfilled quickly even though most of them were concept sketches... 

3 people like this

I'm 50-50 on the kickstarter but I can't pass up a free Nosferatu!  I know I have to pay shipping but I when I see the price as 0.00... I don't think I can help myself.

If its good it might get me to bite on one of those Revenants!

I would have liked to see more vampire units. Inspired by Transylvanian/Ukranian/Slavic armor and troop styles. The greek skeletons are interesting, but I don't feel any real theme...

I have no specific reason not to trust this one, but it's too ambitious for how little I know them and how few actual finished minis there are presented for me. Too much that could go sideways, and too much room for "that's not as cool as I thought it would be".

No moreso than their Undying IGG and it turned around fast..  I tested the water with them on that KS and was pretty happy.. not a lot in here for me beyond the dragon.. but the wraith riders.. hmmmm