SamuraiJack

Live
TMS: Vampire Covenant Army

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

About this project

TMS's Vampire Covenant Army

A complete Vampire Covenant Army, to be used in your Fantasy Battles: The 9th Age games, or any other project or game you enjoy most. 

We plan to start shipping the orders in August 2017.

Vampire Lords

3ad44c162bb1e434fd0da8585e244852_origina
Each vampire represents a Vampire Covenant Ancient Bloodline; Brotherhood of the Dragon, Von Karnstein, Lamia, Strigoi and Nosferatu.

Each vampire contains 1 Vampire model and 1 MTS* VC Scenic base  

ea5647afb114f6f4db4a456f81cf40a6_origina

Contains 1 Necromancer and 1 MTS* VC Scenic base 

Vampiric Mounts

371cd57af6b4f231dbe51ae73957572a_origina

Contains 1 zombie Dragon, 1 Nosferatu Vampire, and 1 MTS* VC Scenic base 

7c757e1ea6e8709472f9a1d6d4007d3d_origina

Contains 1 Shrieking Horror model, 1 Strigoi Vampire model and 1 MTS* VC scenic base.   

f4f8cdf05899f806301b5476b6e99c6b_origina

Contains 1 Monstrous Revenant model, 1 Nosferatu Vampire model and a MTS* VC scenic base.  

4308913706850db06b5c84e1475da4f2_origina

Contains 1 Court of the Damned model, 3 Lamia Vampire models
and a MTS* VC scenic base.  

Core

6bd4975c7fda6a8c2f9494ee02884aa7_origina

Contains 10 Zombie models, 2  of each type and 10 MTS* VC scenic base.  

c5acff85d26136a649cec0d12992bfd8_origina

Contains 10 Ghoul models, 2 of each type and 10 MTS* VC scenic base.  

c367f4fa619ffeab275c50a719dfe36a_origina

Contains 10 Skeleton models, 2 of each type and 10 MTS* VC scenic bases. 

Special

4a2f9c5517a2696e0c2597ea3fa0996c_origina

Contains 5 Dire Wolf models and 5 MTS* VC scenic base. 

a18f7c580ab894b7de0db2476e68426f_origina

Contains 10 Barrow Guard models (additional weapon options) and 10 MTS* VC scenic base.

3250c0c5672f31d022ca5cba0a8e117a_origina

Contains 5 Barrow Knights models and 5 MTS* VC scenic base.  

f14aaf4f9847e7eed974322b111ed402_origina

Contains 5 Vampire Knights models and 5 MTS* VC scenic base.  

4c12c92519dff71af1c5c40d0b55a1a1_origina

Contains 3 Ghasts models and 3 MTS* VC scenic base.  

b6cf2afd67a11be6c9a6d5afe378d35f_origina

Contains 3 Great Bats models and 3 MTS* VC scenic base.  

I'll note I participated in their undying legion IGG and really liked the two sculpts I got.. they didn't send me a shipping notice or anything, they just showed up one day.. they didn't use the status updates much but I'm pretty happy.

Edited by SamuraiJack
3 people like this

"Modles"?

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Pingo said:

"Modles"?

Because spell-check can be turned off!

1 person likes this

I like Undead, I like these.

But as an army they're inconsistent, they start out with a Greek theme for the skeletons but it is abandoned with the rest of the army.

Nevertheless, I might pick some up.

1 person likes this

Have any figures actually been produced yet?

1 person likes this

This is a pretty ambitious first Kickstarter for a newer company.  Also, they have a website...just not the one mentioned in those images.

I really do like the Necrar-I mean, Nosferatu.

1 person likes this

They did an Indiegogo last year.. it fulfilled quickly even though most of them were concept sketches... 

3 people like this

I'm 50-50 on the kickstarter but I can't pass up a free Nosferatu!  I know I have to pay shipping but I when I see the price as 0.00... I don't think I can help myself.

If its good it might get me to bite on one of those Revenants!

I would have liked to see more vampire units. Inspired by Transylvanian/Ukranian/Slavic armor and troop styles. The greek skeletons are interesting, but I don't feel any real theme...

I have no specific reason not to trust this one, but it's too ambitious for how little I know them and how few actual finished minis there are presented for me. Too much that could go sideways, and too much room for "that's not as cool as I thought it would be".

No moreso than their Undying IGG and it turned around fast..  I tested the water with them on that KS and was pretty happy.. not a lot in here for me beyond the dragon.. but the wraith riders.. hmmmm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      This project is designed to bring you new Warriors of Baalor miniatures for the Darklands fantasy wargame from Mierce Miniatures!
      Warriors of Baalor are powerful, heavily armoured humans loyal to Baalor, the evil power of the Great Ice Sheet, lord of the Fomoraic and the greatest threat the Lands of Darkness have ever known.

All Warriors of Baalor were human, once, but have been turned to Baalor's cause by the twin promises of power and slaughter. They are rewarded with a strength, skill and fearlessness unknown to mortal men, and if they survive the wars of the Ice they can become the leaders of Baalor's great war-hosts, answering only to him.
      The Eye Arisen, Great Axe Warrior of Baalor Unit We've already begun work on the Warriors of Baalor sculpts!

The easiest (and cheapest!) way to get hold of the new Warriors of Baalor is by pledging for one of the infantry starter hosts, shown below. Scroll down and you'll see loads more starter hosts than just this one - and there'll be more versions of the Warriors of Baalor as this project continues, too!

The Darklands: Warriors of Baalor Kickstarter project is not just designed to bring you the new Warrior of Baalor miniatures for the Fomoraic, though - it's also a great opportunity to get into the dark fantasy world of Darklands for the first time, to expand your existing Darklands collection or maybe just to grab some fantastic miniatures to paint! As you can see, we've give you the option to purchase everything in resin, if you're more of a painter than a gamer!
      Make sure you check the comments on this project too for sneak peeks, Darklands lore, hints, tactics, painting advice and general insanity! The community that builds during these Kickstarter projects is amazing, and even if you just read the comments, you'll gain so much more from Darklands: Warriors of Baalor!
    • By Telrathien
      Hello all.
      I just launched my sixth Map project on kickstarter.  This time I am working on larger 18" x 24" and 24" x 36" maps.
      Please take a look if this sounds interesting:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1592014779/battlemaps-in-25mm-scale-for-tabletop-games

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      As far as one can remember, Elves always dominated the world. They are condescending and quite full of themselves. But their time is drawing to an end as decline looms over their kind. From the Bohorg tribe to the Steamfield Barony, along with the Godleif clan and the Army of the Tomb, every clan is secretly arming itself to conquer the elven cities and the precious crystals they hold to forge the powerful legendary equipment and take the Emerald Empire back!

Designed by Frédéric Guérard (Titanium Wars, Ilôs, …), illustrated by Djib (Titan race, Sabordage,…), and published by La boite de jeu (10’ to kill, Outlive,…) Clash of Rage is a conquest and skirmish game with miniatures in which different clans will fight for victory. Every army is unique, with its own units and characteristics. Players will equip each unit as they see fit, buying weapons and armors so that every game will be different! Overcoming the Elves will be the first necessary step to victory, but the showdown with the other clans is bound to happen!
      After 2 Years of development and hundreds of playtests, this is what Clash of Rage brings to the table:
      High replay value and endless customization of your armies with equipment and heroes. Short term in-game strategy combined with long range campaign planning giving you bonuses from one scenario to the other (a skirmish mode and a scenario mode).  An innovative combat system that rewards your armies’ complementarity over the number of units.  A turn order mechanism depending on the tactical cards you’ll play (that also define the reinforcements and income you’ll get).  An easy-to-learn game system, yet offering countless strategic possibilities mainly related to your tactical cards, equipment and actions choices. We showcased the game in lots of conventions so be sure that Clash of Rage is ready to roll out! We truly believe in this game and think you’ll have a ton of fun with it. The Elves are in for a challenge!

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      What is this thing??
      Tabletop RPGs have many bits and pieces. And there isn't a good way to hold everything in one place that is good looking, convenient, and has an active role in the gameplay, right? WRONG! 
      It's the Adventurer's Kit.
      Question: So what does it do exactly?
      Better Question: What does it NOT do?
           The Adventurer's Kit comes with a:
      Favorite dice section Space for more dice More space for dice (or anything you like to put there. Do what you want. I'm a gamer not a cop.) Place for pens and pencils Pencil sharpener  Modular miniature box (informational gif below) Phone charger Brackets for a phone or tablet Card section for spell cards or flash cards Large rolling tray Clipboard for your character sheet Brackets for the character sheet clipboard and/or book Space to transport books to your gaming location It allows for gaming in a unique location (forest, renaissance faire, etc.)   If you've ever lost dice or minis or crimped the corners of your otherwise pristine character sheet then you want to look at The Adventurer's Kit. This well organized case contains space for everything. Lets take a look at some examples of it's versatility. 
    • By Paymaster Games
      The New Offering from Paymaster Games and their Going Native line. Going Native: From out of the Mists is a model centered campaign that will cover different heroes, warriors, monsters and gods of the New World.

Here is the link to the KS Page -  

• Who's Online   71 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)