Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 posts in this topic

Nice!

1 person likes this

Very nice and orky trukks you have there.

Good job on the conversions and paint.

Would definitely have a game with.

1 person likes this

Epic!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

**** Confused Police Officer stares at trucks***

*** Shakes his head, walks away, nope, not even going to try!!!***

Awesome Trukks!!!!

Nice colours and weathering!

Edited by Xherman1964
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

They look fantastic!!

Very nice work on them, especially the freehand design in the truk bed.

Edited by Chaoswolf
1 person likes this

Excellent! I gope mine turn out as well when I get some.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guildenstern
      Idk if this is a KS model or one I randomly bought to fill out our need for giant monsters that are not cardboard cutouts. Anyway, he's done. He was going to maybe go in a desert diorama but I decided against (he didn't end up fitting). I might go back over his claw bits again tho, they seem a lot darker in the pic than they do IRL but theyr'e still just not quite right. Anyway, he's based on a couple of RL pics, mostly going for a shiny red carapace kind of idea. He's not in my WIP thread, so just a quick note, I undercoated him mournfang brown (a red brown GW colour) and then built up to the red with reaper's bloodstain red and later clotted red (my absolutely fave triad *ever*)

• By lowlylowlycook
      An actually local FLGS has opened in my home town.  Being a pretty small town, the main things going on seem to be Magic and 40K.  Not having a 40K army I had a look around and decided I liked the Horus Heresy marines.

Problem is, Marines are a bit of a blank canvas and I don't have an artists eye for color so I tossed some different paints on a couple figs.  The one I liked the best was based on Marine Teal. 

I think the basic color scheme is sound but I have some questions about some of the accessories.  

I'm not sure what to do with the bolter.  I think more teal and brass would be too much but other things I've tried didn't quite work.  The blue on it now isn't bad but I think it could be better.

I did the lava base mostly because I wanted an excuse to use the Basius pads I got from their Kickstarter.  From what I remember from the Jen & Ann's DVD section on color theory the warm colors might bring too much focus from the mini itself?  Any thoughts on that?
    • By Chaoswolf
      I've got a bunch of these GW Chaos Space Marines taking up space, so I figured I'll paint one or 2 of them every once in a while. Kharne the Betrayer is a pretty interesting guy, so I'm going to work on him first.

Early steps so far; I'm just working on his armor right now. Ignore the color on his arm; that's going to be going away soon.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!

• By Guildenstern
      Trying to finish this guy up for Dakkadakka monthly - and cuz I'm leaving soon. So easily distracted.. I'm bouncing from my Gorkanaut to this guy to the Kraken diorama display I'm trying to do.

Anyway this is a resin model Kromlech puts out. I'm fairly happy with how his face has come out, except the eye. I wish I could do eyes better.

So all of my highlights have really blended in, and I'm doing some pinwashing and edgehiglighting atm, to try to bring the contrasting elements up a bit more. Hopefully I'll have time to do his rust/weathering effects before I leave on Thursday.
    • By fectin
      Stonehaven's mounted characters are great. The small mounts are all a common size, so you can put any character on any mount.

But they're also the right size for another kind of mount...

edit: and looking at these pictures now, I see a few mistakes that I need to go fix. Sigh.
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)