Sign in to follow this  
Taskmaster99

New Blood Bowl teams and more

As a Blood Bowl player I was very excited to see more teams being introduced. A goblin team is now available for preorder. There are also new "made to order" teams available such as Lizardmen and Undead. Death zone Season 2 is also available for preorder. 

I dont know know the rules about linking so I won't do it. I'm pretty sure you all know how to find this info. 

Any other Blood Bowl players??

• Like 3

I've only played once since the new edition came out, but I do enjoy the game and have several teams. The new goblins look pretty cool.

• Like 1

Just preordered the goblin team and season 2. Add those little buggers to the long list of teams I have to paint. 

• Like 1

The "old" BB used to be played quite a bit at home, when we didn't want to take hours playing Mordheim. Since we had no access to minis, we built our own field and played with beer caps LOL.

I got the new game, plus a Dwarves Team, and got my wife interested in it enough that now I am assembling a Necromantic Team out of Bones! I just wished there was a way to get the new bases individually, grrr! Painting my Reavers now, and also the Dwarves... and the Orks are primed as well.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see your Necromantic team!!!! I am building a Chaos team. Got the minis from Black Scorpion miniatures. I'm going to use a drill to get the ball hole in the bases. I have a long list to paint myself. Reavers are done, Gouged Eye is primed. Need to build Dwarf Giants, Skavenblight Scramblers, Bright Crusaders and my Chaos team. Goblins will be here soon. Overwhelmed....lol.

Edited by Taskmaster99
  • Like 1

I'm considering putting magnets in the holes of the bases and in the balls. Then I would be able to completely cover the base with grass.

• Like 1