77222: Aaron the Conjuror

16 posts in this topic

I like your color choices, well done.

2 people like this

He looks awesome!

2 people like this

Great job, very smooth.

2 people like this

Very nicely done, love the colors and the OSL!

2 people like this

Amazing work on the robes. 

2 people like this

Excellent! The colors, detail, and consistency are great!

1 person likes this

Looks real nice.  Hope the LGS puts this next to a prepaint on the shelf so the players can see how much better it is and how much it is worth it to invest in.  

Also, nice base. Is that freehand wood grain?  I like it.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, InvisibleThumb said:

Looks real nice.  Hope the LGS puts this next to a prepaint on the shelf so the players can see how much better it is and how much it is worth it to invest in.  

Also, nice base. Is that freehand wood grain?  I like it.

It won't be right next to them, but close enough - I have 15-20 painted models for sale on a shelf there at any given time.  They don't move too often, but the shop likes having examples of painted Reaper stuff on hand to inspire new painters and D&D players there.

The base is a little bit of freehand.  I just sanded off one of my Reaper bases and did the pattern fairly quick before gluing the figure on top.  I thought about bringing the OSL down to reflect off the wood, but I didn't want to make the light stretch that far lest I get too tied up in colored blue lighting on the rest of the model (which was already a bit of a challenge given how oddly-shaped the flames are).

3 people like this

He looks amazing!

1 person likes this

I really like the highlighting on this mini.Hmm painting boards on the bases, I think I'll have to try that sometime.

1 person likes this

Fantastic paint job!!

1 person likes this

nice work!

1 person likes this

I like the OSL!  It's subtle but I think that makes it look really good.  I'm still new to painting but I want to start trying my had at some OSL but am pretty intimidated by it.

Nice work.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0