Sign in to follow this  
herzogbrian

Fight Like A Girl - more detailed pics (pic heavy duh!)

That is quite a bevy of BEAUTIES. Your creations are WONDERFULLY based & painted in a FINE array of colors. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3

A wonderful collection!

There are some real beauties in that army!

I especially love the shield with the runes and the Sable Guards.

Awesome !!!

• Like 1

I really like the shield design on your Isabeau.I also like the shield with the runes and the one with the crown and checking.

Did you paint all of these? I see you have more than one of some of them.

• Like 1

I only have painted around 1/5 of these lovely ladies.   The rest were exchanges or simply painted by friends.

The concept started with the Sisters being part of the Mercenary faction.  As Mercs, I figured everyone owned their own gear and so there would be no real uniform.    I am only sooo' creative, and therefore, enlisted friends to paint a few minis giving them no color scheme or overall direction.   That way I could end up with different takes on the same mini.  I had everyone leave them unbased and so 'tied' them together as a faction by basing them the same.

On 5/14/2017 at 6:01 PM, Lucian523 said:

I really like the shield design on your Isabeau.I also like the shield with the runes and the one with the crown and checking.

Did you paint all of these? I see you have more than one of some of them.

Isabeau was done by my friend Kyle, I did the Viking runes, and Leopardpixie did the one the the crown & checks

Edited by herzogbrian
  • Like 1