Tjrez

Reapercon classes

272 posts in this topic

Didn't even /try/ for TNA ... figured there will be sufficient madness without.

Apparently have Corporea on Thursday. Am kind of squee about that (and hoping I'm matching names correctly). ^^;

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

The classes I got were:

Blending - Layering and Feathering with Ian Markon

Level Up Your Painting with Rhonda Bender

Texture - Smoothness Isn't Everything with Jessica Rich

I wish I could've done more, but it just isn't in the budget this year. Still, really, really, really, really pleased with the classes I got!

Yeah!

I'm in a class with Guindyloo!

2 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

The TNA class has The Melons, Me and @Bathory its going to be out of control!

Likely not as out of control as last years...<_<

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

The TNA class has The Melons, Me and @Bathory its going to be out of control!

I'm actually pretty quiet in a class environment. If there is drinking at the hotel though....

5 people like this

Just now, Doug Sundseth said:

Looks like I'll be in two classes with you. Clearly you have good taste.

In classes.

I'm happy to have classes with you, Doug, but I'm going to pass on getting into the elevator with you again, as I suspect it will try to murder us again and I don't like to tempt fate. ::P:

6 people like this

How do I change affiliations so I get the River Pirate model...?

Better yet how do I get all of them...?

J--

3 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

I'm happy to have classes with you, Doug, but I'm going to pass on getting into the elevator with you again, as I suspect it will try to murder us again and I don't like to tempt fate. ::P:

?????????:blink:

1 person likes this

I scored all of my priority one classes, no need for the backup selections! Really excellent. Smooth sailing for all of it.

1 person likes this

Well the TNA class is early enough that noone should be hungover from all if the campfire soda and juice. 

I may not be able to indulge this year anyway or the Mr may set a cap. (Went on a cruise, had rum punch, things happened and troubleshooting was involved)

4 people like this

7 minutes ago, jsalyers said:

How do I change affiliations so I get the River Pirate model...?

Better yet how do I get all of them...?

J--

Affiliation changes have not yet been implemented, and if I'm honest, will probably be limited to me asking at the Reg Desk what your faction is. My available time for cosmetic improvements and upgrades is limited.

We will be adding the Faction Models for sale to the site across the coming months.

7 people like this

7 minutes ago, knarthex said:

Yeah!

I'm in a class with Guindyloo!

If you're nice to me (as if you wouldn't be) I'll let you copy my notes. ::P:

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Reaperbryan said:

Affiliation changes have not yet been implemented, and if I'm honest, will probably be limited to me asking at the Reg Desk what your faction is. My available time for cosmetic improvements and upgrades is limited.

We will be adding the Faction Models for sale to the site across the coming months.

Good enough, I like my faction but I must have that pirate model!

J--

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Whew! Got to register about an hour after the feeding frenzy began.  Missed out on the top 2-3 of several time slots, but I was prepared.

Thursday I'll be volunteering mostly except for a Sophie Says.

Will get to do Crystal Paintin' on Friday morning.  Then a 1 pm Sophie Says.  Opting to do Reaper Tour on Friday afternoon instead of class.

Saturday morning I'm volunteering again but in the afternoon I'll play with Bones and Krilla B!

Sunday morning I'll see Kuro for Shaded Metallics.  Sadly, the two afternoon classes I wanted sold out.

And for the heck of it, I figured I would sign up for the CAV Ace package, though I probably won't be able to play in the tourney.

Edited by Grayfax
3 people like this

Holy guacamole! It feels real now: ReaperCon Excitement at 200% and rising... 

I'm signed up for two classes: Matt DiPietro's "Sketch Style Demo" & Derek Schubert's "Good, Fast Painting" (I have to sign up for at least one dks class, it's pretty much tradition at this point). 

And I'm surprised & delighted that the two classes I'm teaching are sold out– that means other people are excited about what I'm excited about sharing! So many great options and instructors as always, there's truly something for everyone ^_^ Shout out to @Reaperbryan for making the process smooth and always staying in great communication. 

17 people like this

I'm quite happy with the 5 classes I got! :bday:

Thursday: Good Fast Painting with Wolter

Friday: Bones with Bryan with Stiltz

Saturday: Freehand for the 2D challenged with Greenwald, Monochrome painting with Scubert

Sunday: Shaded basecoat technique with Wappel

The only class I didn't get into but really really wanted to was the Introduction to OSL class, but that was due to a scheduling conflict.

I've also filled in the corners with a few painting events and a game, while also leaving plenty of time to go on the factory tour, do some shopping, and hang out! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Bathory said:

I'm actually pretty quiet in a class environment. If there is drinking at the hotel though....

Yes there is.  I usually end up providing the rum.

7 people like this