Tjrez

Reapercon classes

259 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2017 at 6:23 PM, Bathory said:

David! I will see you in Monster Tones! I wasn't gonna do a class on the last day but monsters! 

For sure.

When I caved, and signed up for "shaded base coats", I wound up with two Sunday classes, but it'll be worth it.

3 people like this

On 7/14/2017 at 11:11 AM, TGP said:

Mr.Boot stands in line for you & brings you hot BBQ at the gaming table? (...heard a rumour he is awesome like that.) 

Give someone $25 of your Reaperbucks to bring you some of the BBQ at the games table?

My awesome husband is indeed awesome like that, but he would find it difficult to help me in this case; he won't be joining me on this particular adventure. We've discussed it, but he just isn't interested enough to justify the cost of him flying + badge + time off work. But he's cool with that. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

6 people like this

Yep... understand that... and it's how I ended up sharing a room with a Barbarian... 

4 people like this

Hi  I signed up for Frost Grave and am so looking forward to Reaper con.  I see it is being run by Craig Fox.  How do we find out more :)

4 people like this

9 hours ago, OneBoot said:

My awesome husband is indeed awesome like that, but he would find it difficult to help me in this case; he won't be joining me on this particular adventure. We've discussed it, but he just isn't interested enough to justify the cost of him flying + badge + time off work. But he's cool with that. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I'll bring your dinner if it comes to that...

Just coordinate with me...

5 people like this

7 hours ago, knarthex said:

I'll bring your dinner if it comes to that...

Just coordinate with me...

FTFY...

2 people like this

On 7/14/2017 at 9:43 AM, Reaperbryan said:

I would also like to remind people that the HTML Tables I use to display the Class Grid is suboptimal on Mobile Devices. If you are able to checkout on a Tablet or larger, I strongly suggest doing so.

The worst thing about attempting the class grid on a mobile screen is you can't tell what day you are on. 

I noticed the games grid was sparsely populated. ( I suppose more will be added over time??)

On 7/14/2017 at 9:47 AM, TGP said:

I have a suggestion about that for next year. Minor thing. Might help a bit. 

On the off-chance  it would help folks signing up for games (and stuck with mobiles) between now and October I am tossing this suggestion in now rather than wait for next year. 

On 7/14/2017 at 11:15 AM, Reaperbryan said:

My available time for cosmetic improvements and upgrades is limited.

In the hope that this is super simple/easy to do (and not impossible, tedious, time-consuming).

All the tables have a blank vertical column at the 12pm time slot (for lunch), Yes?

On a mobile, that column is almost always visible no matter how much scrolling the user has done. 

Add words to every cell in that column (one of four abbreviations as appropriate):

THU

FRI

SAT

SUN

Summary: Use the lunch hour column as a continuous label column for the DAY. 

Edited by TGP
2 people like this

squee!  I can't wait to teach!  Must update handouts and get around to ordering stickers. If anyone taking my classes (Erin Hartwell) has any specific things they'd like to cover feel free to PM me and I may be able to address them!  If not, I'm available at my little artists row space and I always have candy!  Feel free to bring minis you've painted and at the end I can do some quick critiques if we are able time-wise.

::D: Soon!!!

13 people like this

Took my early Corporea class. :)  Was not sure if I needed it but I like the way you teach and hope to come out with more knowledge on the subject like I usually do. 

5 people like this

@Reaperbryan: I'm not sure how hard this would be and maybe this should just be a future improvement suggestion, but it would be really nice for us instructors if our itineraries listed the classes we are teaching as well as all our other engagements.   It would be a nice one stop schedule for us at that point.  

Andy

6 people like this

Remember too, ReaperWolf's official games are not listed yet & nor are the Pathfinder Society games ran by Raphael & others.

5 hours ago, TGP said:

I noticed the games grid was sparsely populated. ( I suppose more will be added over time??)

2 people like this

My chronicle sheet from last year never got entered at Paizo :(

7 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

@Reaperbryan: I'm not sure how hard this would be and maybe this should just be a future improvement suggestion, but it would be really nice for us instructors if our itineraries listed the classes we are teaching as well as all our other engagements.   It would be a nice one stop schedule for us at that point.  

Andy

this is something I've been giving thought to.  There are reasons why it has not been implemented, which i hope to be able to overcome soon, but my time for such improvements remains limited. 

10 hours ago, TGP said:

Games are added by the event runner, and we have approved all submissions given so far . Normally, the PFS and other games are submitted after GenCon, when the new season of PFS scenarios is announced.

We will continue to add games as runners submit them, but please remember that with very few exceptions, we do not ourselves run and organize game events. An active game schedule relies on interested attendees.

4 people like this

On 7/17/2017 at 9:44 AM, TaleSpinner said:

Andy

The biggest impediment to this is that not all instructors have a user account I can associate with their classes. I will make it work for those I can, If I am able

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

The biggest impediment to this is that not all instructors have a user account I can associate with their classes. I will make it work for those I can, If I am able

Oh, weird, I just assumed we all did.  Thanks Bryan. ::):