Tjrez

Reapercon classes

Just now, TaleSpinner said:

Oh, weird, I just assumed we all did.  Thanks Bryan. ::):

so did I. And yet. 

I'm hoping to finish this today, in theory it's a simple change, but it's a simple change that's taken an hour so far because it's behaving differently in the local mode than in the test server

• Like 3

Just now, Reaperbryan said:

so did I. And yet. 

I'm hoping to finish this today, in theory it's a simple change, but it's a simple change that's taken an hour so far because it's behaving differently in the local mode than in the test server

I know that one, having spent the better part of the day tracking down a code bug in my stylesheet that should have been a straight-forward tweak. <_<

• Like 1

well, I'm also handling customer emails, and responding when the forum makes a noise at me (quote, direct name, PM), and occasionally running to ron's office to talk BIV so it's not like this has my sole focus. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

well, I'm also handling customer emails, and responding when the forum makes a noise at me (quote, direct name, PM), and occasionally running to ron's office to talk BIV so it's not like this has my sole focus. 

Nice to see that we share the same tastes in members of Boys2Men.

• Like 4

ok, well, BIV is Bones IV and not Michael Bivins.

Also, Instructors and game Runners can check now, and they *should* be able to see classes and games that you signed up to run on your itinerary. 

If you do not, it is either because a) my code literally only works for my account and the computer is mad that you're not me or b) I was unable to quickly associate your games/classes with your login, so the computer doesn't know that you=you

• Like 6

Do the other areas, such as Sophie Says, count in the games area?  If so, I logged out and back in and do not see them.  If not, no need to do additional if it is working for the teachers.  I know when mine are!

2 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Do the other areas, such as Sophie Says, count in the games area?  If so, I logged out and back in and do not see them.  If not, no need to do additional if it is working for the teachers.  I know when mine are!

games should count, I specifically remember your classes as me being unable to determine your user login to associate with your events.

Log out and back in, it should work for you now.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

Also, Instructors and game Runners can check now, and they *should* be able to see classes and games that you signed up to run on your itinerary. 

If you do not, it is either because a) my code literally only works for my account and the computer is mad that you're not me or b) I was unable to quickly associate your games/classes with your login, so the computer doesn't know that you=you

It works great!  Thank you very much!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grayfax said:

Bingo!  That worked.

So if you also have bought classes, is everything pretty much clear? or did it muddy the times and stuff? I admit I didn't;t test every edge case because I'm over time on my allocation for RCon code already today.

• Like 3

It works and is clear.  The only difference is the "Teaching" classes are listed at the end and out of time order.  Certainly not an issue, but it is the only "odd" thing, if you will.

Just now, Grayfax said:

It works and is clear.  The only difference is the "Teaching" classes are listed at the end and out of time order.  Certainly not an issue, but it is the only "odd" thing, if you will.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I'll take a quick look at sorting the array by time again after the Teaching classes/games are added.  The itinerary needs to be in order.

Sorting figured out, i think. A quick test on my own account puts everything in sequence, grouped by day, then left to right by time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

Just wanted to say Yup, Games I'm running are now attached & in order, to my itinerary now. Thanks!

• Like 1