Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taskmaster99

The Gouged Eye on deck

2 posts in this topic

Just finished my Reikland Reavers, now onto the Gouged Eye. Just finished priming with Army Painter Greenskin. I will update as I go on. These will be getting a simple tabletop paint job as I need to get them done and move on to the other 4 teams I have in my collection. So many minis, so little time.

IMG_0050.JPG

7 people like this

Nice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1223145791/orc-warband-30mm-miniatures-by-gt-studio-creations?ref=category_newest

GT Studio Creations needs your help to create the most amazing orc fantasy miniatures you have ever seen!!!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1658344233/rude-girls-female-orc-miniatures?ref=category_newest   Linked instead of embedded because nudity..  
      About this project
       Hello all,
      You are looking for a female leader for your orc army, or just a cool miniature to paint ? 
      Well, this is my first kickstarter, so don't be afraid if the layout is pretty basic, you will not find supershinywords or coolfantasybackground, it's not my style... What you see is what you get !
      Few words about me. Miniatures sculptor for nearly 20 years, I've worked for a lot of famous companies like Rackham, PrivateerPress, Mierce, and many others...  Today I want to create my own range, to explore my favorite themes in fantasy. 
      All the minis are cast in resin by a skilled craftsman, here in France, no Chinese plastic here.
    • By Skrill
      Hi,
      After being very lazy on the painting front for a while, I decided to knock a batch of models off of my unpainted shelf.
      These models are part of an expansion from the "Dungeon Saga" board game called the "Warlord of Galahir".
      The theme of the expansion is mostly Orcs and Goblins with a couple of new heroes: a Salamander (a fiery lizard man) and a Glade walker shaman (a tree-man). The models are cast in "coloured plastics" so the details may not be the sharpest, there was a lot of warping, but it is pretty good for a boardgame, and there is a pair of identical sculpts in each batch.
      Painting-wise, I went for quick tabletop quality, no blending, stark highlights, and resilient clear coat as I'm expecting these models to see quite a bit of action with the kids. The hardest mini to paint was the Orclings as they are super-tiny and tightly crammed on the base (they are based by default) making reaching out some spots challenging.

C&C welcome

Heroes and Boss:

Trolls:

Orcs:

Goblins:

Orclings and Mawbeasts:

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/241045416/heroes-of-arinoth-fantasy-miniatures?ref=category_newest

About this project
      Over 500 years ago, one mysterious individual succeeded in uniting all of the peoples of the lands of Arinoth for a common goal, and became the first king of Arinoth.
      Vicious orcs fought alongside majestic elves, and powerful lords of the undead stood by human magi. For centuries, these races joined together to fend off foreign invaders.
      But this peacetime was not built to last…
      The king having been found dead and his legendary artefacts disappeared, the leaders of each race began to tear one another apart, accusing their neighbors of staging a coup in an attempt to take the king’s powers for themselves.
      Now, they prepare themselves to wage an unforgiving war against former allies…
      The project: 
      The goal of this project is to fund a new line of fantasy miniatures: elves, orcs, and other peoples from the world of Arinoth. A game is currently in development, to be released at the end of 2017. Making a pledge to this project is your chance to get a sneak preview of its resin figurines, including exclusive miniatures that will not be available outside of this Kickstarter campaign.
      Pledge levels:
      Suggested pledge:
      Suggested pledge Plus get the exclusive Mo’nik figurine, only available through this Kickstarter!
        Mo'nik - Kickstarter exclusive miniature! Starter packs:

Starter pack Dark seeker  
      Starter pack Alaria  
      Starter pack Chol'pif  
      Starter pack Deb'uire  
      The races:
      Elven Alliance:
      The convergence of four former elven enclaves, the Elven Alliance has become a powerful and prosperous nation..
      Dark Seeker, Keeper of the Flame, Tracker Commander:  An important general in the Elven Army, this former elven Dark Lord is an impressive warrior, in addition to being an excellent sorcerer in close combat. Respected by his warriors, he enjoys displaying his superiority by defying and killing his adversaries in grim and miserable duels.
      Queen Alaria, High Priestess of the Moon: Previously Queen of the High Elves, Alaria has since become Queen of the entire Elven Alliance. High Priestess of the Moon, she is one of the best Healers in the kingdom, and was one of the former king’s closest advisers. Now, Queen Alaria has accused the orcs of treachery, and is set on retrieving the king’s powers to eliminate the Orc Warchiefs and restore peace to the Arinoth kingdom.
      Orc Tribes:
      Although since the reunification there is now a single Orc Chief, the orcs are still split into clans, each with its own special characteristics and skills to bring to the horde.
      Chol'pif, High Shaman of the Vol’kar Clan, Hordechief: Chol'pif was “elected” Hordechief, after having killed all of his opposition. This powerful Shaman was the military adviser to the king, and was always on the front lines, instilling fear and courage in his warriors. He claims the innocence of his clan, and accuses one of the Dark Lords of the Undead. He would like to possess the king’s powers in order to wipe out their entire population.
      Deb'uire, Mountain Orc, Iron Clan Warchief: Deb'uire is the horde’s champion, its most powerful warrior. If he wanted to, he could undoubtedly take control. But he would rather be in the thick of battle alongside his loyal soldiers than seated around a table negotiating. He trains the Lava Orcs, some of the horde’s best warriors, himself.
      Other important characters:
      Dark Lord Xan'Thaal, Death Knight: He is one of the most powerful Dark Lords of the Undead. This imposing warrior is also an excellent necromancer. Formerly the king’s siege warfare adviser, as the undead are experts in the art of laying siege. Many Arinothiens believe that it was he who assassinated the king. He has always claimed it untrue, yet without naming another guilty party…
      Mo'Nik, Master Healer of the Vox Clan: The Vox Clan is a group of monks living far from other civilizations. Mo’Nik is one of the Master Healers of this clan, specializing in herbalism. Numerous adversaries have been conquered in duels, having underestimated her small size.
      And many more...
      Chol'pif  
      Deb'uire
    • By AEdge
      These two bruisers were painted up to represent a pair of Half Orc Brothers. I've never been a big fan of artwork showing Half Orcs with very green skin. I needed make sure that the human side was visible. This meant a lot of glazing with lighter flesh tones over an Olive Drab base. I think it worked? 

• Who's Online   58 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)