• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By buckyball
      Here is a miniature i am working on.

My plan is to paint it like a queen from a playing card. I am thinking of calling it a queen snake.

• By VolksFest
      Another batch from the Frostgrave (or Mantic, repacked as Frostgrave) Undead set.
      I needed some ghouls for my D&D game so painted all as ghouls even though some are supposed to be zombies I think.

Similar to the skeletons. very crisp models and great fun to paint.
      Thanks for looking and C&C is very welcome. 
    • By VolksFest
      So having jumped from Frostgrave to D&D in a rather swift way I decided to "normalize" my Frostgrave minis.. namely "less snow, more greens.."
      So here's the Thief from Frostgrave:

Thus I am trying to make better bases but I still some way to go it seems.
      Thanks for looking and C&C is very welcome.
    • By Darcstaar
      Here's another recent paint.
      It still goes along with the Reign of Winter AP theme, though I don't know if the Adventure Path has a Polar Bear or not.
      This figure represents an example of "It looked better in my head."
      I tried following some pictures of polar bears on the web: It seems some are very yellowed (not necessarily in the shadows), and some are very white.
      So, I started with a base of 50/50 Golden Blonde/Linen White, and successively lightened it up to white, and left the darker color in the shadows.
      I thought the fur quality on this BONES sculpt is very good, so it lent itself well to a mix of drybrushing and picking out individual strands with the brush.
      I tried something different for the snow on the base, just some puddles of white glue that I then painted with Ghost White and Pure White.
      C&C Welcomed.

• By Lidless Eye
      Who doesn't love Halflings in Mittens?

Wait, that's not the name of the set?  Why not?

Alright, it turns out they're actually "The Winter Adventurers" from a recent Midlam Miniatures Kickstarter.  As always, Midlam delivers nice old-school designs with newer sculpting methods and details.  I think quite highly of the company.

The Halflings in Mittens:

Wizards and their apprentices:

The Dwarfette:

A human scout.  I tried to go with an Inuit look for her.

Every party has that guy:

• Who's Online   34 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)