• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      My wizard Malak and his apprentice Grubb for my Frostgrave team. The wizard is Xi-Han is from GCT's Bushido game and then his apprentice is Lunk.

This guy came with a bigger mini that is supposed to be a mutated him that I'll need to paint some other time.

Fairly happy with the hat and mushrooms and frog. should have doen something more for his mustache though. It looks ok in person at least.

Not super happy with my snow base results this time.

Grubb here might see action as his alter ego Lunk from time to time so his base is just a stone base.

Most of their crew is done as well. I'll get a group shot when they are all done. (Including the replacements for my lone casualty in our first real game.)
    • By Brianuk
      Here are some of the finished crew I have been posting in the WIP thread. I also made some islands, just using MDF, pink foam, and gloss mod podge for a basic water effect. 

The figures are a mix of Bad Squiddo and Wargames Foundry. I have an eye on a few Reaper figures for wardens and Heritors. 

I am trying to make more of an effort with basing. Have been making a mix of shoreline bases, sand, planks, then jungle/green bases. Will then mix those up on a few models. 

• By Brianuk
      Managed to do more painting today. The assassin is by North Star. I was aiming for a lighter palette, rather than a ninja. I think I need to go back in and highlight more. 
      The knight is mainly fireforge, templar body, cloak, and scandi infantry head. The arms are from the Oathmark elves set though. 

They are just based on 25mm washers and will add some texture, foam rocks, and snow effects to both bases once grey base coat has dried. It takes ages to get a consistent coat on the washers  and that and the hole in the middle are the only downsides to using them. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Mostly Reaper this week, but here is the odd man out...

Kev!
      P.S. Look! There they are... what did I tell you?
    • By Brianuk
      Mainly because a user asked me who made a particular miniature and I can't reload the message to answer it. These are the winter or frost versions of the adventurers in the latest Hasslefree Pin Up kickstarter. The bard (blond, cloak, staff) is called "winter erryn" by Hasslefree. 

I have asked on the "bones you would like to see" thread for wintery/frostgrave style Bones figures. 

• Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)