×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dilvish the Deliverer
      Tre is at it again, this time with dwarves:

• By knarthex
      So this guy got finished, so that he can get to Con....

Thanks for looking!
      G

Wip here
    • By Crowley
      Over a total of about 90+ minutes split over two evenings I managed to get some paint on the cat. The bird had brown liner on it so far.

I started with brown liner and worked up with stone grey and linen white. 

Getting the spots to look good was a pain. 

Onto the bird next! Gonna use the same set of colors I think.
    • By Lidless Eye
      I decided to get going on my entries for the Frostgrave Triple Sprue Challenge.  The idea is to convert the three mainstays of a Frostgrave warband; Wizard, Apprentice, and Captain.  You could only use a single sprue each from the Soldiers, Cultists, and Barbarian kits.

First up is Vismar the Obsessed, Wizard

He's never quite been the same since he found that staff made from the remains of a Magister of the Frozen City.

Next is the Apprentice, Cymon.

He's obsessed with that one simple hat trick. It would be more impressive if he summoned the rabbit rather than the Undead.

Up last is Sir Brodes, Captain

A life-long retainer to Vismar, Sir Brodes often regrets his family's pledge to the House of Vismar....much more often since they came to the Frozen City.

• By Sushiroll
      I just got into miniature painting and decided to post on the forum to get some feedback and advice. This is only the second miniature I've ever painted. I'm pretty happy with how he turned out despite my lack of experience. I'm thinking of dry brushing his back a bit more for an even more intense frost/ice effect. I plan on varnishing and basing him as soon as the bases I ordered arrived. Any CC is welcome thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)