• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      Have got some Frostgrave explorers and some GA crew with a middle eastern focus.  Am getting better at kit bashing but these are the first mixed conversions using resin, metal, plastic and greenstuff. The Arabians are Gripping Beast middle eastern infantry and steppes infantry with Frostgrave GA crew arms. The explorers are Fireforge resin bodies, frostgrave or westwind pict heads and a mix of arms. C and C welcome. 

• By buckyball
      Here is a miniature i am working on.

My plan is to paint it like a queen from a playing card. I am thinking of calling it a queen snake.

• By VolksFest
      Another batch from the Frostgrave (or Mantic, repacked as Frostgrave) Undead set.
      I needed some ghouls for my D&D game so painted all as ghouls even though some are supposed to be zombies I think.

Similar to the skeletons. very crisp models and great fun to paint.
      Thanks for looking and C&C is very welcome. 
    • By VolksFest
      So having jumped from Frostgrave to D&D in a rather swift way I decided to "normalize" my Frostgrave minis.. namely "less snow, more greens.."
      So here's the Thief from Frostgrave:

Thus I am trying to make better bases but I still some way to go it seems.
      Thanks for looking and C&C is very welcome.
    • By Darcstaar
      Here's another recent paint.
      It still goes along with the Reign of Winter AP theme, though I don't know if the Adventure Path has a Polar Bear or not.
      This figure represents an example of "It looked better in my head."
      I tried following some pictures of polar bears on the web: It seems some are very yellowed (not necessarily in the shadows), and some are very white.
      So, I started with a base of 50/50 Golden Blonde/Linen White, and successively lightened it up to white, and left the darker color in the shadows.
      I thought the fur quality on this BONES sculpt is very good, so it lent itself well to a mix of drybrushing and picking out individual strands with the brush.
      I tried something different for the snow on the base, just some puddles of white glue that I then painted with Ghost White and Pure White.
      C&C Welcomed.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)