Sign in to follow this  
nico86326

Height Measurement on Nor'Okk the Ettin

Okay gang, 

Need to know if someone can help me out. I have had to settle for making paper mini's for my DnD campaign until I can get some money together and start buying more mini's from reaper. I have a scale I use for smaller figures, but I need one I can use for bigger ones. 

Does anyone know the measurement of  03137: Nor'Okk, Ettin  minus the base. That way it will help me in scaling my minis for larger figures. Actually just need his height.

IG_1363_1.jpg

Thanks

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JGroeling
      This is a scale question. Specifically on the big guys in the back. When I had started roughing out the wireform and slapping a little base putty on them, I had the idea of Trolls in armor. Now that I'm looking at them compared to some reaper conversions, I'm thinking they might end up having to be giants, demons, or something else. What do you think would fit for those figs at the scale they are? Prefer DnD themes if you think Troll wouldnt work. Also, open to weird fantasy creatures as long as they fit the scale and are tall and wirey.    These aren't for any game/encounter in particular, I just enjoy making stuff. L to R,
      - WIP necromancer and ghouls I'd started scratchbuilding before they got shelved. Looking forward to getting back into those.
      - Big guys in back are undecided
      - An old barbarian conversion WIP from a reaper bones
      - Recent child scratchbuild - My warg rider conversion WIP from a Reaper Bones (which has it's own post here)
      - and I believe this was a Warhammer Chaos figure that I had added tentacles to an painted about a decade ago.

• By Liverpuncher
      Among the many challenges there are in becoming a good mini painter, I've found getting flesh tones right to be one of the most difficult. I spent quite a bit of time trying to achieve a realistic look on the Ettin. I think I've made some progress - but lots of room for improvement.  (I found the following video to be really helpful in understanding how to paint flesh tones: 
      )  

• By Werewolvians
      Do you think this guy (these guys?) killed one of Fulumbar's (77011) brothers? He's got that tankard shield... Those could be dwarf hands around his neck. I imagine that must smell pretty bad.

• By dunker79
      Another member my Frostgrave warband. This time an archer. Any critiques and comments are most welcomed.  Please enjoy.

• By dunker79
      Hi guys, first mini after a 6 month lay off. Just saw the X-men and decided to give my take on Nightcrawler. Any comments to help me improve would be much appreciated.  

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)