Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nico86326

Height Measurement on Nor'Okk the Ettin

2 posts in this topic

Okay gang, 

Need to know if someone can help me out. I have had to settle for making paper mini's for my DnD campaign until I can get some money together and start buying more mini's from reaper. I have a scale I use for smaller figures, but I need one I can use for bigger ones. 

Does anyone know the measurement of  03137: Nor'Okk, Ettin  minus the base. That way it will help me in scaling my minis for larger figures. Actually just need his height.

IG_1363_1.jpg

Thanks

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Liverpuncher
      Among the many challenges there are in becoming a good mini painter, I've found getting flesh tones right to be one of the most difficult. I spent quite a bit of time trying to achieve a realistic look on the Ettin. I think I've made some progress - but lots of room for improvement.  (I found the following video to be really helpful in understanding how to paint flesh tones: 
      )  

• By Werewolvians
      Do you think this guy (these guys?) killed one of Fulumbar's (77011) brothers? He's got that tankard shield... Those could be dwarf hands around his neck. I imagine that must smell pretty bad.

• By dunker79
      Another member my Frostgrave warband. This time an archer. Any critiques and comments are most welcomed.  Please enjoy.

• By dunker79
      Hi guys, first mini after a 6 month lay off. Just saw the X-men and decided to give my take on Nightcrawler. Any comments to help me improve would be much appreciated.  

• By CoolAliasHere
      I loved this doing this piece.  It was my first time experimenting with this much flesh tone.  Overall, I am pleased with how he came out.  The original concept was going to be half undead, half alive for a game I was running.  I decided, after a failed attempt at zombie looking skin, to go a different route, two different flesh tones.  As a bones mini, there was one slight imperfection.  On his belt, there was a series of skulls.  It appears one of them got a bit muddled in the casting process.  My sculpting ability is non-existant, so I painted it as a mass of something gross, maybe a fungus or something like that.  At any rate, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed painting it!  And as always, CC is welcomed!

Ettin:

CAH

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)