Sign in to follow this  
TheAuldGrump

Campaign Cartographer 3+ Annuals Updates

Just letting any folks here that use Campaign Cartographer 3+ and have Cartographer's Annual subscriptions know that the Profantasy has finished updating all the older Annuals to the newer version of the program, as of last week or so. ::):

I have been getting the Annuals for CC3 and CC3+ since the first issue - and the first issue had a map style that I have used exactly once, but for a long, long time. (Issue 1 had a Mercator style map, just as I was working on a 1750s era Orc & Elf War* D&D 3e campaign - I only used the template once because it did the job perfectly the first time. ::): )

The Auld Grump

* Based on the French & Indian War - the Orcs and Elves are on the same side... in the real world the French & Indian War had some of the earliest and best documented cases of what is now called PTSD - now add an enemy that has night vision. And the fact that the Orcs aren't exactly the bad guys.... (The treatment that the English gave the American Indians - including their putative allies was... less than stellar.)

• Like 2

Heh, the July annual is a new version of the Mercator Projection from their first issue.... all new images, but if you already have that old Mercator issue then the new ones are added to the list, not replacing the old ones - which is great for my purposes!

The Auld Grump

• Like 1