SamuraiJack

Live
Barbarians: The Invasion

5 posts in this topic

For @ub3r_n3rd

About this project

57223290a5bae5f78704a6f8301e37d2_origina

8386f5c0caf766ae72037406a5ad0bb2_origina

Barbarians: The Invasion is a worker placement and area control eurogame from acclaimed author Pierluca Zizzi. Enter the mysterious World of Fenian, a place where barbarian clans rule wild lands and corrupt civilizations live in decaying cities. Each player will become the Warlord of a clan and lead them on the conquest of civilized lands, but only one will leave his mark on history. You will need a strong economy and an even stronger army, do you have what it takes?

8cc2275efbdc817b17e658accdfbc1e7_origina

8a8503b92ad3c8194ad46f4cc012d5f6_origina

103e2bec675a49e9f4a2618ca20d678f_origina

665ca42ae0c41052cc58b6df301d38c9_origina

If they offered the miniature add-on to people without a pledge level, I'd be in. But as far as I know (I asked at the start), you need to pledge for the game in order to be able to get add-ons.

3 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

If they offered the miniature add-on to people without a pledge level, I'd be in. But as far as I know (I asked at the start), you need to pledge for the game in order to be able to get add-ons.

ditto.

I just want those flippen resource miniatures. That's are cool!

The miniatures look pretty cool. Does anybody here have experiences with this company's products to share?

I want those minis badly but don't know if I want to pledge that much. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      This project is designed to bring you new Warriors of Baalor miniatures for the Darklands fantasy wargame from Mierce Miniatures!
      Warriors of Baalor are powerful, heavily armoured humans loyal to Baalor, the evil power of the Great Ice Sheet, lord of the Fomoraic and the greatest threat the Lands of Darkness have ever known.

All Warriors of Baalor were human, once, but have been turned to Baalor's cause by the twin promises of power and slaughter. They are rewarded with a strength, skill and fearlessness unknown to mortal men, and if they survive the wars of the Ice they can become the leaders of Baalor's great war-hosts, answering only to him.
      The Eye Arisen, Great Axe Warrior of Baalor Unit We've already begun work on the Warriors of Baalor sculpts!

The easiest (and cheapest!) way to get hold of the new Warriors of Baalor is by pledging for one of the infantry starter hosts, shown below. Scroll down and you'll see loads more starter hosts than just this one - and there'll be more versions of the Warriors of Baalor as this project continues, too!

The Darklands: Warriors of Baalor Kickstarter project is not just designed to bring you the new Warrior of Baalor miniatures for the Fomoraic, though - it's also a great opportunity to get into the dark fantasy world of Darklands for the first time, to expand your existing Darklands collection or maybe just to grab some fantastic miniatures to paint! As you can see, we've give you the option to purchase everything in resin, if you're more of a painter than a gamer!
      Make sure you check the comments on this project too for sneak peeks, Darklands lore, hints, tactics, painting advice and general insanity! The community that builds during these Kickstarter projects is amazing, and even if you just read the comments, you'll gain so much more from Darklands: Warriors of Baalor!
    • By Telrathien
      Hello all.
      I just launched my sixth Map project on kickstarter.  This time I am working on larger 18" x 24" and 24" x 36" maps.
      Please take a look if this sounds interesting:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1592014779/battlemaps-in-25mm-scale-for-tabletop-games

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      As far as one can remember, Elves always dominated the world. They are condescending and quite full of themselves. But their time is drawing to an end as decline looms over their kind. From the Bohorg tribe to the Steamfield Barony, along with the Godleif clan and the Army of the Tomb, every clan is secretly arming itself to conquer the elven cities and the precious crystals they hold to forge the powerful legendary equipment and take the Emerald Empire back!

Designed by Frédéric Guérard (Titanium Wars, Ilôs, …), illustrated by Djib (Titan race, Sabordage,…), and published by La boite de jeu (10’ to kill, Outlive,…) Clash of Rage is a conquest and skirmish game with miniatures in which different clans will fight for victory. Every army is unique, with its own units and characteristics. Players will equip each unit as they see fit, buying weapons and armors so that every game will be different! Overcoming the Elves will be the first necessary step to victory, but the showdown with the other clans is bound to happen!
      After 2 Years of development and hundreds of playtests, this is what Clash of Rage brings to the table:
      High replay value and endless customization of your armies with equipment and heroes. Short term in-game strategy combined with long range campaign planning giving you bonuses from one scenario to the other (a skirmish mode and a scenario mode).  An innovative combat system that rewards your armies’ complementarity over the number of units.  A turn order mechanism depending on the tactical cards you’ll play (that also define the reinforcements and income you’ll get).  An easy-to-learn game system, yet offering countless strategic possibilities mainly related to your tactical cards, equipment and actions choices. We showcased the game in lots of conventions so be sure that Clash of Rage is ready to roll out! We truly believe in this game and think you’ll have a ton of fun with it. The Elves are in for a challenge!

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      What is this thing??
      Tabletop RPGs have many bits and pieces. And there isn't a good way to hold everything in one place that is good looking, convenient, and has an active role in the gameplay, right? WRONG! 
      It's the Adventurer's Kit.
      Question: So what does it do exactly?
      Better Question: What does it NOT do?
           The Adventurer's Kit comes with a:
      Favorite dice section Space for more dice More space for dice (or anything you like to put there. Do what you want. I'm a gamer not a cop.) Place for pens and pencils Pencil sharpener  Modular miniature box (informational gif below) Phone charger Brackets for a phone or tablet Card section for spell cards or flash cards Large rolling tray Clipboard for your character sheet Brackets for the character sheet clipboard and/or book Space to transport books to your gaming location It allows for gaming in a unique location (forest, renaissance faire, etc.)   If you've ever lost dice or minis or crimped the corners of your otherwise pristine character sheet then you want to look at The Adventurer's Kit. This well organized case contains space for everything. Lets take a look at some examples of it's versatility. 
  • Who's Online   50 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)