Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Barbarians: The Invasion

For @ub3r_n3rd

About this project

57223290a5bae5f78704a6f8301e37d2_origina

8386f5c0caf766ae72037406a5ad0bb2_origina

Barbarians: The Invasion is a worker placement and area control eurogame from acclaimed author Pierluca Zizzi. Enter the mysterious World of Fenian, a place where barbarian clans rule wild lands and corrupt civilizations live in decaying cities. Each player will become the Warlord of a clan and lead them on the conquest of civilized lands, but only one will leave his mark on history. You will need a strong economy and an even stronger army, do you have what it takes?

8cc2275efbdc817b17e658accdfbc1e7_origina

8a8503b92ad3c8194ad46f4cc012d5f6_origina

103e2bec675a49e9f4a2618ca20d678f_origina

665ca42ae0c41052cc58b6df301d38c9_origina

3 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

If they offered the miniature add-on to people without a pledge level, I'd be in. But as far as I know (I asked at the start), you need to pledge for the game in order to be able to get add-ons.

ditto.

I just want those flippen resource miniatures. That's are cool!

The miniatures look pretty cool. Does anybody here have experiences with this company's products to share?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      For those looking for something a little different in character and style from the usual fantasy minis.

• By Gadgetman!
      One of my favorite authors have a new KS project...  
      Because there just ain't enough slice of life or baking in modern Sci-Fi books...

About
      Years ago I wrote a science fiction story about two forever-friends, unlike in almost every way--species, backgrounds, temperaments, orientations--and how they came together in a relationship that would last through every tribulation, including an intergalactic war. When readers asked me how they met, I wrote their college story. When readers asked me what happened next, I wrote how they began their xenotherapy practice. I'm still writing about them, in fact, because they are, bar none, my readers' best loved couple.
      Their names are Jahir and Vasiht'h, and they are dreamhealers.
      Some people call their story an asexual romance, but whether you go for that or prefer 'forever besties', these stories are about growing up, making choices, figuring out relationships, deciding on what your life means--or should--and baking. A lot of baking. They are cozy slice-of-life novels, and there aren't a lot of novels like them in science fiction. If cups of tea are your cup of tea, you might enjoy checking out Book 1 and 2 respectively. There's an e-book reward tier; you can choose one of them! This Kickstarter in particular is to fund the print edition for Book 3, Dreamhearth, and possibly Books 4 and 5, Dreamstorm and Family, if we hit our stretch goals.
      I love space ships and aliens and epic war sagas. But science fiction has room for quieter stories about what you want to be when you grow up, and the thorny personal challenges of day-to-day life. If you also love spaceships and aliens but want a moment's respite... you might have come to the right place.
      Stretch Goals
      We've got plenty to look forward to this time, including the opportunity for two more paperbacks!
      Bookmark 1. At $750, we'll get Jahir bookmarks! Every print backer will get one! Dreamstorm paperback. At $1000, we'll hit the Dreamstorm stretch goal, opening new tiers! Bookmark 2. At $1500, we'll get the Vasiht'h bookmarks! All print backers will get both bookmarks! Family paperback. At $2000, we'll do a print edition of the final book in the series, Family, opening Yet More Tiers! Risks and challenges
      As much as possible I've streamlined this one so it takes very little by way of work. I've gotten very good at packing and shipping things!
      I think the biggest risks are:
      1. I get hyper and start throwing in prizes and things that I shouldn't because I like running myself to ragged shreds doing stuff;
      2. I get too perfectionist about the things and fuss them to death over millimeter differences in whitespace only I am going to care about.
      I think I'll be able to handle #2 since I've done OVER NINE THOUSAND of these Kickstarters. It's #1 you all are going to have to help me with. Sit on me if I start gibbering about something that sounds impossible, please?
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615843621/release-the-ronin?ref=category_newest
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

We are looking at producing a small range of female figures for a fantasy forest tribe.
      These have been designed via a computer, and will be cast in resin - this is a completely new venture for us, away from the standard 'greens'. Hence why only a small, initial range to see how the market takes to them.
      The figures will be cast in resin, so far there are four command, five archers and four warriors.
      All of the figures are different - there are a selection of figures above, and we will add more as time goes on.
      All stretch goals will be added free to those who pledge the 'warband' and 'company' groups
      Stretch Goals:
      £1,000 - four spearwomen
      £2,000 - chieftain riding unicorn
      £3,000 - standard bearer riding unicorn 
      This is just a taster, if the project proves successful, these will be amended and added to
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      I've made four small rats and the big rat and have three others designed and ready to sculpt. I'm raising funds to buy the materials that I need to make more for all of you lovely backers :)
      These are the starting rat models that you can choose from:
      The Rat Pack  And here's some close ups:
      Rat 1  
      Rat 1   
      Rat 2  
      Rat 2  
      Rat 3  
      Rat 3  
      Rat 4  
      Rat 4  
      Big Rat  
      Big Rat
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)