Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paymaster Games

live
Going Native: From out of the Mists

15 posts in this topic

The New Offering from Paymaster Games and their Going Native line. Going Native: From out of the Mists is a model centered campaign that will cover different heroes, warriors, monsters and gods of the New World.

Here is the link to the KS Page -  

1 person likes this

I like the phoenix and the crocodile thing. I'll go in for the $30 pledge for now. $50 for the gator seems a lot, i wonder what size it is

Glad to see this one return, some really great models. Unfortunately I lose my job at the end of the month so I can't bid until I have a new one.

1 person likes this

*squeaking noise*

... BRB, checking on budget impact. I still want those Couatl. And.. dang it, you guys made too much cool stuff.

*wanders off muttering about people with nothing better to do than create awesome*

2 people like this

I definitely like the phoenix and feathered and cloud serpents.  

I'm glad this project is seeing daylight again.  Looks like it will fund this time as well.  But I need to watch how this progresses before I commit.

1 person likes this

It's the overseas shipping and customs that's holding me back.

Awesome stuff though!

I am offering free shipping this time around for the people in europe when you get the larger pleadges.

3 people like this

Cool stuff,

you got a shout out on the latest Game Classy podcast too

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Telrathien
      Hello all.
      I just launched my sixth Map project on kickstarter.  This time I am working on larger 18" x 24" and 24" x 36" maps.
      Please take a look if this sounds interesting:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1592014779/battlemaps-in-25mm-scale-for-tabletop-games

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      As far as one can remember, Elves always dominated the world. They are condescending and quite full of themselves. But their time is drawing to an end as decline looms over their kind. From the Bohorg tribe to the Steamfield Barony, along with the Godleif clan and the Army of the Tomb, every clan is secretly arming itself to conquer the elven cities and the precious crystals they hold to forge the powerful legendary equipment and take the Emerald Empire back!

Designed by Frédéric Guérard (Titanium Wars, Ilôs, …), illustrated by Djib (Titan race, Sabordage,…), and published by La boite de jeu (10’ to kill, Outlive,…) Clash of Rage is a conquest and skirmish game with miniatures in which different clans will fight for victory. Every army is unique, with its own units and characteristics. Players will equip each unit as they see fit, buying weapons and armors so that every game will be different! Overcoming the Elves will be the first necessary step to victory, but the showdown with the other clans is bound to happen!
      After 2 Years of development and hundreds of playtests, this is what Clash of Rage brings to the table:
      High replay value and endless customization of your armies with equipment and heroes. Short term in-game strategy combined with long range campaign planning giving you bonuses from one scenario to the other (a skirmish mode and a scenario mode).  An innovative combat system that rewards your armies’ complementarity over the number of units.  A turn order mechanism depending on the tactical cards you’ll play (that also define the reinforcements and income you’ll get).  An easy-to-learn game system, yet offering countless strategic possibilities mainly related to your tactical cards, equipment and actions choices. We showcased the game in lots of conventions so be sure that Clash of Rage is ready to roll out! We truly believe in this game and think you’ll have a ton of fun with it. The Elves are in for a challenge!

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      What is this thing??
      Tabletop RPGs have many bits and pieces. And there isn't a good way to hold everything in one place that is good looking, convenient, and has an active role in the gameplay, right? WRONG! 
      It's the Adventurer's Kit.
      Question: So what does it do exactly?
      Better Question: What does it NOT do?
           The Adventurer's Kit comes with a:
      Favorite dice section Space for more dice More space for dice (or anything you like to put there. Do what you want. I'm a gamer not a cop.) Place for pens and pencils Pencil sharpener  Modular miniature box (informational gif below) Phone charger Brackets for a phone or tablet Card section for spell cards or flash cards Large rolling tray Clipboard for your character sheet Brackets for the character sheet clipboard and/or book Space to transport books to your gaming location It allows for gaming in a unique location (forest, renaissance faire, etc.)   If you've ever lost dice or minis or crimped the corners of your otherwise pristine character sheet then you want to look at The Adventurer's Kit. This well organized case contains space for everything. Lets take a look at some examples of it's versatility. 
    • By Original Timmy
      28mm Tabletop Terrain is Hayland Terrain's 1st Kickstarter to fund a range off modern day setting terrain STL Files, they will be perfect for any zombie, post-apoc and modern warfare games.

As off writing this they are only £20 from their funding goal, there is an all in pledge inc stretch goals for £40, a nice "sweet spot" pledge!

So far the themes on offer are an Office Set, Supermarket Set, Dumpster Set, Propane & Crate Set, Locker Set, Living Room Set, Kitchen Set & Duggies Diner Set.

Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haylandgames/universial-tiles-tabletop-terrain-stl-files/description

• By SamuraiJack
      For @ub3r_n3rd

About this project

Barbarians: The Invasion is a worker placement and area control eurogame from acclaimed author Pierluca Zizzi. Enter the mysterious World of Fenian, a place where barbarian clans rule wild lands and corrupt civilizations live in decaying cities. Each player will become the Warlord of a clan and lead them on the conquest of civilized lands, but only one will leave his mark on history. You will need a strong economy and an even stronger army, do you have what it takes?

• Who's Online   70 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)