46 posts in this topic

The New Offering from Paymaster Games and their Going Native line. Going Native: From out of the Mists is a model centered campaign that will cover different heroes, warriors, monsters and gods of the New World.

Here is the link to the KS Page -  

2 people like this

Don't know what my budget will be for this - smaller than I'd like.

1 person likes this

I like the phoenix and the crocodile thing. I'll go in for the $30 pledge for now. $50 for the gator seems a lot, i wonder what size it is

1 person likes this

oh so he's a big boy, that's awesome. I love alligators

2 people like this

It took two gods to defeat it, i wanted the model match the myth

2 people like this

I've upped my pledge accordingly! 

1 person likes this

Glad to see this one return, some really great models. Unfortunately I lose my job at the end of the month so I can't bid until I have a new one.

1 person likes this

*squeaking noise*

... BRB, checking on budget impact. I still want those Couatl. And.. dang it, you guys made too much cool stuff.

*wanders off muttering about people with nothing better to do than create awesome*

2 people like this

I definitely like the phoenix and feathered and cloud serpents.  

I'm glad this project is seeing daylight again.  Looks like it will fund this time as well.  But I need to watch how this progresses before I commit.

1 person likes this

It's the overseas shipping and customs that's holding me back.

Awesome stuff though!

I am offering free shipping this time around for the people in europe when you get the larger pleadges.

3 people like this

Cool stuff,

you got a shout out on the latest Game Classy podcast too

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ThirstyBob

Wow I feel really outclassed here but I've gotta start somewhere...
      Painted these for a friend's birthday, it was several months past his birthday when I finished, lol. Unfortunately before I could properly finish he had to move so I had to rush and couldn't do as much as I'd like. A lot of bases remained unpainted, and some touch ups on some of the skintones that I was planning on doing after had to be left as they were.
      Not sure how many I can fit before it starts flagging me as spam so I'm just gonna show a photo of all of them, and then some of the monsters. They're the ones I'm most satisfied with.

Blood Rage Base Game all painted minis

Fire Giant

Ice Giant
      Troll

• By kacey3
      Currently on Kickstarter for the next two days!

I got in on the original release of this game and it is very cool. It's like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure board game. It is loosely scenario based, but there is a fair amount of randomness and replay-ability in each scenario. I have played the first scenario four times and have yet to win, but had an entirely different experience each time. The most interesting thing to me is the action/health/timing mechanic. There is a serious economy of action in the game and if you aren't very careful with your choices, you will definiltey die on the continent.

Sadly, the production costs on the game are astronomical. At over 1,600 cards, they have said that they will likely never make it to full retail, so apart from this KS and potentially further private sale, we may never see it again. This KS is running until Thu, October 19 2017. 
    • By Darsc Zacal

I'm not familiar with this company, and this project is a relaunching of a previously aborted kickstarter, but I thought the ideas for ship and the trees looked particularly interesting.

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      The Third Android Collective.
      Welcome to the launch of The Third Android Collective.
      This campaign, if successful, will see the expansion of the Androids and Robots range of miniatures produced by Blind Beggar Miniatures,
      This Third Collective of Androids will see the extension of the 'Andy' Series, with a new selection of models which fulfil even more roles in society.
       The 'Andy' Series
      The 'Andy' Series are based on an original design first conceived and created by Andym Industries (the MK1).
      This original design was later acquired by the BB Corporation where further research and development saw this pattern evolve into a range of models with differing specifications.
      There are currently thirteen different models in production in the 'Andy' Series, This campaign will, hopefully, see the introduction of several more.
       The New Models
      The new models that the BB Corporation would like to put into production are shown here:

Please note that the MK 14 is a two-part miniature.
      The First and Second Collective miniatures..
      Here are the miniatures from the First and Second Collective campaigns.
      The Original Android Collective, featuring Mk's 1-7,
       The Second Android Collective, featuring Mk's 8-13 (and also includes 'Barker', the Android dog, not pictured).

The Pledge Levels.
      Take a look at the Pledge Levels on the right to see the options available for acquiring some 'Andy's of your own. You will also find the option of getting hold of some of the earlier models from the previous campaigns.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

Enter the savage ruins of Relicblade. Lead the sinister Wretched Hive in a dangerous criminal underground, or find yourself entangled in the strange motives of the inscrutable Wilderkin.
      The Wretched Hive Kickstarter campaign offers the opportunity to add amazing new characters to Relicblade. New Faction Sets not only present the chance to expand the game, but also offer a great entry point for new players. The Wretched Hive Kickstarter campaign promises to deliver all-new factions, characters, unit types, upgrades, and powerful magic spells. These faction sets have been meticulously designed to add exciting new play-styles to Relicblade!
      Get both of the new expansions and eight incredible metal miniatures with the recommended Bold Adventurer pledge level!

The Wretched Hive
      In The Wretched Hive we delve into the sinister underworld that exists on the fringes of society.
      The iguan are a ubiquitous reptilian race whose myths claim a primordial origin predating all human civilization. The pragmatic iguan do not build cities of their own, but rather opt to live in nomadic groups operating with a network of semi-permanent encampments on the outskirts of large cities. Traveling bands will meet to trade with the settled iguan, who in turn offer goods and services to the wider markets. 
      Due to their peculiar psychology many iguan find full integration into civilized life distasteful and traditionally work as laborers and sailors. They never shy from dangerous work, and take special pride in their ability to endure. Despite the obvious value of strong workers, the complex cruelty of civilization has branded the iguan as the lowest class. Merchants gain hordes of wealth while the workers struggle to survive. 
      In the absence of true justice, following the law is a luxury few can afford. Thus we enter the vile black markets of the Wretched Hive. Where cruelty is the law and only the strong survive. 
      The slave trade is perhaps the most depraved of the black market practices. The legality of slavery may vary from kingdom to kingdom, but legal status only truly changes how public the slave auctions are. 
      The Iguan Slavers are powerful fighters and bitter task masters.These depraved individuals offer harsh motivation to their comrades in brutal fashion. Slavers are rightly feared for the sinister depths of their inhumanity.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)