46 posts in this topic

I'm getting a nice severance and I didn't want to miss out on Sisuitls Challenge pledge so I'm in.

1 person likes this

Succumbed. Only a little sorry I missed on Sisuitl .. which may or may not prevent me stalking for a spot, because I like that model. <.<

Er.. some of these will go to retail, right? I can get some of the ones I cannot afford after the dust has settled? *hopeful*

I do have a ebay store right now. i am hoping to have a proper web store some time soon so i do not have to sell on ebay. Some people at my day job think i should look at crafty section of amazon. 

3 people like this

The new pledges are good, but you will want to change the amount in the $200 pledge as it says you get to spend $100 on unlocked goals.

I'm shocked there aren't more in on this. I'm glad to see it hit $9,000+ but at only ~80 backers I feel like this could really pop if it hit the mainstream. I could see many of the pathfinder folk hitting this just for the monsters like the wendigo or the thunderbird. I urge everyone to check it out.

2 people like this

How are the Makah harpooners going to compare to the regular PNW harpooners? Are they fairly similar or is the Makah model fancier or different poses or ? I'm terrible at imagining models from concept art.

they are one piece models instead of the multi part model. The PNW troops are a combination of different pnw tribes, the Makah Harpooner are based on the old photos of the Makah Tribe. I also wanted to make models of this tribe because they are local to me in Washington state. here is the models, the center model is the leader.IMG-20130919-00228.thumb.jpg.5ad50e01581f356d37b345d98e17e071.jpg

3 people like this

Cool, thanks for the pic. Are the two harpooner sculpts random or 1/2 and 1/2?

(I'm Seattle myself hence the interest.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!

What is it?
      Our first Libre Computer Board, code name Le Potato, is designed as a drop in hardware replacement for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and offers faster performance, more memory, lower power, higher IO throughput, 4K capabilities, open market components, improved media acceleration, removal of the vendor locked-in interfaces, and Android 7.1 support. This platform uses the latest technologies and is built upon proven long term available chips. It is supported by upstream Linux and has a downstream development package based on Linux 4.9 LTS that offers ready-to-go 4K media decoding, 3D acceleration, and more. 
      It can be used to tinker with electronics, teach programming, build media centers, create digital signage solutions, play retro games, establish bi-directional video, and unlock imaginations. It is available in 1GB and 2GB configurations while utilizing a large existing collaborative ecosystem of parts for creators to build new and exciting products and services.
      Why is this project important?
      We coined the term "extensible embedded computing space" or EECS (or Electrical Engineering Computer Science?) to describe a market that is under-developed in proportion to its size and age. Professionals, enthusiasts, educators, students, and hobbyists have been creating alternative world-changing ideas utilizing inexpensive extensible computing infrastructure. 
      We want this computing infrastructure to be open so that anyone can turn an idea into a product or service. We feel that the traditional barriers to entry for hardware and software, both in terms of cost and time, should be de-duplicated and scaled. We created this initiative called the Libre Computer Project to further this scalability via promoting and funding open hardware and software libre.

They've passed the $25K funding goal (currently at $28K) with 3 days still to go. 
      Yeah, I'm a backer. 
    • By lexomatic
      I Like my weird fiction. This promises to be a good, though dude heavy in the announced authors, anthology in that vein. Inspired by TV shows like Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, & Outer Limits.
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/test-patterns-a-weird-fiction-anthology-fantasy-horror#/
      3 options: digital, paperback, limited hardcover.
    • By lexomatic
      My friend Larissa had to move back to her parents in a small town while this gets worked on, because of her laptop getting fried by bad rental situations in the big city. If you want more than what's currently on the website, you can probably still find her comic the Scares (#1 only) and webcomic Pet Sock (on Bloody Disgusting), but there's lots of video. Anyway, I've enjoyed the episodes and promos online, and now they're crowd-funding for a more serious stab at this project. I'm excited about the inclusion of Steve Kostanski (Astron 6, The Void, Portal to Hell) for effects. I've supported a previous film project by the producer (Impossible Horror) which had really bad communication (no updates for a year, and I still haven't seen anything), but the creators have more of a social media presence and this is a serial, which should have shorter turn-around.

This is a web series about people writing a horror movie.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/allie-lara-make-a-horror-movie#/
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wuffle-the-big-nice-wolf-year-3--2#/

It's been 5 years since I began drawing Wuffle comics. Time flies! Now the series is over and I need your help to make the third and (kinda) final volume happen. So let's do it!

Methinks the agents of W.O.O.F is trying some sort of Propaganda campaign...

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      The invention of dice can be traced back almost 5000 years. 
      However, the dice you see before you now, retain a much deeper history than that.
      Crafted from the world's oldest wood, these dice are carbon dated to be 50,000 years old - 10 times older than the invention of dice themselves!
      This is your chance to own a rare artefact of our planet's immense history!
      Introducing the most fascinating gaming accessory in the world...
       The Wood: Ancient Kauri
      Ancient Kauri is the oldest and most exotic wood in the world. Not one tree was cut down to harvest it. 
      Tsunamis levelled the mighty Kauri forests during the Stone Age, leaving the trees buried just below the surface of the ground and preserved in the water of peat swamps. 
      The Ancient Kauri wood has neither petrified nor turned to coal. This underground resting place, sealed from the air, became a perfectly balanced cocoon that preserved the giant trees for 50,000 years.
      The wood used to craft the Ancient Dice is sourced from the awesome people over at Ancient Wood Ltd. All wood comes with certificates of aunthenticity. 
      The natural iridescence of this incredible wood resonates the historical significance behind these dice.
      There is a very limited amount of Ancient Kauri on the planet. 
      These dice shift the barrier between present day, and The Stone Age. To own one is to own a genuine prehistoric artefact; a glowing relic of truly ancient history.
      50,000 Years Old
      To give some context as to just how old these dice are, here’s some info on how different things were here on Earth, when the trees used to carve these dice fell:
      Population was less than 10000 – humans faced extinction. Spoken and written language did not yet exist.  The Ice Age persisted. Humans lived in the Stone Age - coexisting with Neanderthals. Europe's population was 0. Since the trees fell, the moon has orbited Earth 675,925 times.
  • Who's Online   47 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)