Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      For the StoneHaven fans out there or for those who have yet to discover them.

• By sorcerersapprentice
      The latest wave of Meanders 3: "Magic, Murder & Mayhem" - a 14 day campaign seeking funds to produce 48+ new digital maps - is now live on kickstarter.. Prepare to get freaky, crazy and downright gory with this gigantic expansion of detailed Digital Maps for your fantasy RPG's in each of the 3 main categories. Each map includes interior/exterior layers (roofing/rooms) and full furnishing so you can get the best of both worlds. Please help fund me to finish this new set of maps and a thousand new assets/vectors to go with them and make this the 5th successful Meanders campaign.

VISIT IT HERE

• By Smokestack
      These are the guys that did the Hot and Dangerous Kickstarter. Starts May 15th.

werewolves, musketeers... ahhh I don’t think I can resist this one...

Anno Domini 1666 is a swashbuckling board game of intrigue and mystery, set in alternative reality 17th century Vienna. Two players take command of opposing factions of rogues and heroes carrying out clandestine missions as determined by scenarios. The game is played with miniatures on game boards, using cards rather than dice. Fight with the best fencers in the world. Expect conspiracies, bribery and seduction. Stand against demons and dark magic. Lead yout faction into victory!

• By Mckenna35
      For those who like to dress up their bases.  16 different flower options - woohoo!
    • By Dan d'Lyon
      Didn't see a thread for this one yet, so....

Sculpts by Roberto Chaudon and art by Danny Cruz.

I backed simply to help a new company.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)