Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maglok

Ogres

10 posts in this topic

So I painted these ogres originally in X, but with my rebasing spree they came up again. I don't have pictures of the originals anymore, but I redid most of the base. :)

So old paintjob, new base work. Enjoy.

34554484062_381e03c672_z.jpg

33873939004_25c6bcd100_z.jpg

19 people like this

They are beautiful and scary!  Your base work is incredible as well!  Well done!

the bases look good, what materials are you using?

I like the skin, the bases are very cool!

I agree with the others on the yellow skin. Also those bases rock!  It's fun finding little details on the base like that shield and what is it a scabbard on the other one?

Yeah that's a scabbard. :)

The yellow was pretty much directly inspired by the paintjob they have on the Otherworld Miniatures site.

17 hours ago, Tjrez said:

the bases look good, what materials are you using?

I don't remember the brand of the flock, since I have long since put that in custom containers. Though the tufts are from The Army Painter, both kinds. I like their tufts products. :)

1 person likes this

Otherworld Miniatures (as tagged)

Edited by Maglok
Removed commerce links

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this