72moonglum

Miniature stores in Minneapolis?

4 posts in this topic

So I'm going to be in Minnapolis next week and am wondering if anybody knows of any good minature stores out there somewhere? Looking for stores that might have some old school stuff on the shelves, metal miniatures at the very least, and Reaper paint for sale would be a plus!

So, I haven't been up to Minneapolis since 2012, but, at that time, The Source Comics and Games was pretty fantastic!  Hope that helps!

4 people like this

When I visited the Source a billion years ago, Jim of Dark Sword was sometimes there on the weekends. It was really nice to meet him. 

4 people like this

So hit up the Source tonight! HUGE store staffed by some friendly folks and they had games going on until close.  They have an enormous selection, basically everything offered of Dark Sword miniature, due to Jim Ludwig being a local, and a very large selectn of Reaper Bones.  Nary a metal Reaper to be seen sadly. They carried lots of different paint lines, including Reaper, so did a bit of a refill of some of the colors I was missing. 

It seems the stores I've visited recently are going full boar/bore Bones. Is this the future of Reaper, pure PVC?