Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crow05

Bones 2 Mouslings

8 posts in this topic

Finished up all the bones 2 Mouslings. Can't wait for the Bones 3 space marine ones.

Mouslings.jpg

19 people like this

Amazing painting on these.  They are super cute!  Any chance we can have a close up of them - or at least the king with the gems and the bee keeper?  And the robes on the ones in back that are harder to see?  They all look so good.

1 person likes this

Adorable! I like the way you highlighted all the little gems. I second the request for some closer pictures.

Great work.

Ok here are some closer up pictures of them

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

IMG_0742.JPG

8 people like this

Very nice work on them!

Adorable bunch!!!

Those are bones models?!?! You drew so much detail out of them. I have the first set in metal and know how tiny these are. Splendid job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MonsterSlayer
      I have been away from painting and these boards for a while.

I recently got back into painting and started with some of the bones 3 ogres. I made a rookie mistake with bad lighting and decided they had to go in the Simple Green bath.

The ones that I based coated with brown cleaned fairly well.The armored ogres had Vallejo Coal Black and the stuff will not come off after 36 hours.That is not even a primer, just black model paint.

So has anyone had this problem? Do I need to step up the cleaning solution to acetone free nail polish remover? Brake fluid? Has anyone tried nail polish remover or brake fluid on the Bones? how does the plastic react?
    • By bojesphob
      I didn't have time to take better photos of this, too much going on recently to break out the DSLR, so I just used my phone camera. Not entirely enthused about the pics, but the mini itself was a BLAST to paint - probably my favorite non-dragon/large monster I've painted up so far! Once I got the color scheme thought through, I actually painted it up rather quickly. Tried a few new techniques on the stones on the base to make them seem a little more polished, which in person really stands out well :) Critiques?

• By jonaas33
      Painted this guy last weekend.  Highlighting is still a problem for me, but I still like the way he turned out.  I plan on touching up a lot of the paint next weekend, and eventually going over the parchment again to update the writing, but for now it will do.  Any tips on doing small runes or letters would be appreciated.  Thanks as always!

• By KruleBear
      Hajad is another sacrife to the toy box level painting (ie. ignore moldlines and any advanced techniques) in my quest to find the "right" zombie skin tone. This time based with 50/50 MSP Vampiric skin and VMC Basic Skin Tone. Covered with a wash of Army Painters blacker colored Dark Tone Ink. This is getting closer to what I want and might be right on with a wash using a brown ink like Strong Tone. I am going to find another sacrificial mini to try a 50/50 mix of the vampiric skin with VMV Dark Fleshwith a brown wash. I think that will give me the grey undead color I want ith enough caucasian skin to look like a fresher conversion to the zombie lifestyle. 

I like this model, so will need to look at getting him in metal at some time. For now this one will be used as a ghost pirate in a Hero Kids adventure with my four year old.

Thoughts and comments greatly appreciated. 

• By Lidless Eye
      Orctober got an early start this year, mostly due to me pouring too much green paint when I was doing the base tones on my Bones III Monsters:

First, the actual Orcs!

I liked the thematic continuation of the Orcs from Bones 1. 

Painted with them, and only cousins to the theme of Orctober, come the Hobgoblins!

There were a few frustrating details on these sculpts, and some odd undercuts, but their paint scheme stayed relatively simple.  I don't use Hobgoblins often; I think the only time they've shown up in anything I've run has been premade adventures where they show up as random henchmen.
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)