Yet another speed paint, this one pretty much human sized.  I'm thinking of using this one in a Frostgrave warband.  It's not exactly human, but I think that works in the setting (there are beast crafters after all).  If I do decide to use it in a warband I think I'll have to base it on something standard.

• Like 11

Glad you liked it and it's helpin get another figure ready for action.  I sometimes find simpler paint jobs more inspiring than really fancy ones since I can see more easily how I could replicate it.  Of course I would like to improve to the point where I can do that with fancier paint jobs too.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      Painted up this minotaur over the weekend for an upcoming adventure. I might go back and add some highlights in the future, but I've been pressed for time lately and have just been trying to churn figs out. 
      His eyes are supposed to be plain white, he's a blind minotaur working for a Rakshasa that steals eyesight from unlucky adventurers.  He'll be using those big weapons to chop veggies and prepare a meal for the Rakshasa, but if the party can't sneak through the kitchen they may end up on the menu.
      Critiques and advice welcome as always!  Please note that I'm not even going to attempt making a base for this one.  I'm not confident enough in my painting yet, and want to get that down before I move on the next step of building up those cool bases that I see all over these forums. Thanks in advance!

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 60138: Sheila Heidmarch, Venture Captain, sculpted by Patrick Keith. It's a magnificent sculpt.
      My GM needed vampires for a game, and as I said in my WIP thread, "not all female vampires hang around graveyards in unlikely and suspicious states of undress." So Sheila Heidmarch has been adapted. Jokes about Ventrue Captains may have been made.
      I got an idea for how to paint velvet as well, so she is something of an experiment in that line.

WIP thread here.
    • By Schirf
      Ok, here is my first NMM paint job. I'm not sure if I dislike the technique, or just picked a bad mini to try it on first. I found it a bit fiddly and frustrating with all of the dully cast spikey bits. I did a pretty quick TT quality job on everything not NMM, so I know there are a lot of places to improve there. 
      Also, I feel like the photos make it look better than it really is. I'm pretty happy with how the front of the armor turned out, but the shield and shoulder pauldrons were frustrating.

Would truly appreciate any feedback on improving the quality of my NMM!
      I'll be doing Mangu next and tracking in the same WIP thread.
      Wip thread here:
    • By DocPiske
      I haven't seen this posted anywhere else on the boards and did not find anything by searching, but RealmSmith has posted an interview from GAMA on YouTube with Ron and Ed. If this has already been posted, please feel free to nuke this post with extreme prejudice. As YouTube is a commercial site, no link but searching RealmSmith and Reaper will get you there.
      Here are my notes:
      Pathfinder Paints (!) - 56 new colors, Golarian specific colors, ETA October.
      Learn to Paint kit expansions, 6 additional colors each and instructions, 4 expansion sets, ETA June or July.
      Pathfinder Learn to Paint kit being worked on.
    • By KruleBear
      This guy was always intended to be toy box level painted. Basecoat, dry/damp brushing, and a light wash of Army painter mid-tone. But I actually really like the way he turned out.

• Who's Online   45 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)