• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I painted the Bones Black, Bones, and Wizkids owlbears as Great Horned Owls. This is the Bones owlbear. My husband calls him the crazy chicken. He is a little on the scrawny side and more than a bit manic. His face reminds me of Animal from the Muppets.

• By Pochi
      I painted the Bones Black, Bones, and Wizkids owlbears as Great Horned Owls. This is the Bones Black owlbear. Not sure why it isn't in the store, even under the special edition section. I used the number it was assigned my order form. Anyway, it is a pretty cool model! I have several of them so will be able to paint them as different types of owls. I definitely need a Hedwig owlbear!

• By Auberon
      I have had some VMA Signal Red (metallic) gathering dust for quite a while, so this morning I decided to try it out.  Three hours later (including finding and shaking the paint) I have a complete test subject. I think that given the time to really work with it a person could do a decent TMM red with it.  As is, I have a tabletop ready dwarf.

• By Auberon
      This lizardman was once a test subject for a number of different paints.  With no real way of knowing what was what I just visually picked out some paints and inks that looked like proper shadows and highlights and finished it off.

• By Adeael Grey
      Had a lot of fun painting this.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 231 Guests (See full list)