Sign in to follow this  

Bones IV pre-launch & news

I am not joking. Spring of 2017

I correct my earlier statement, should have started saving 6 months ago.

• Like 9

*shakes piggybank violently*

I'm just waiting for the trolls to crawl out in the Bones 3 comment section on KS.

Can you be a troll for something?

Is there such thing as a pro-troll?

Is there a picture of the banner?

I need to start a risk assessment of how in trouble I am next year,

Edited by Adept Legacy
  • Like 3

The banner doesn't say anything other than Bones 4 spring 2017. They do have a case with some of the new sculpts in it. I assume others will get good pictures of those.

• Like 10

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      Coming in April and based on the comics, not any past or upcoming movies.

The Hellboy board game will be a co-operative experience in which players face off against some of the comic’s most famous foes. Up to four people take control of iconic BRPD members, such as Hellboy, Abe Sapien and Roger the Homunculus, before exploring gothic locations and uncovering ancient artifacts.
      Set to make its Kickstarter debut in April 2018, the Hellboy board game will feature stunning, pre-assembled plastic miniatures that accurately capture the look and feel of Mike Mignola’s world famous comic series.
      “Hellboy has a great cast of characters, diverse locations and legendary monsters from the pages of folklore and myth,” said Ronnie Renton, Mantic CEO. “The comics provide a fantastic foundation on which to build an immersive, fun and fast-paced co-operative board game that will let players experience some of their favorite moments from the series.”
    • By Ranso
      Hello guys! 
      I am here to show you the new KS from Ludus Magnus Studio coming this spring!

Black Rose Wars is a board game that will guide you into the world of Nova Aetas.The Black Rose lodge meets to determine who will be the new Magister, the keeper of forgotten magic. The most powerful mages affiliated with the lodge will confront each other in a series of epic and captivating battles, exploiting the arcane powers in their possession. The event, which determines the destiny of the lodge every ten years, will be hosted in the rooms of the Black Rose manor.
      In Black Rose Wars, each player uses magic to collect Power Points by killing the other mages, destroying the rooms of the lodge, making them unstable or completing personal missions. At the start of the game, each mage begins with spell cards selected from a school of choice. Each of the Black Rose Wars schools contains different and unique spells, which leads to different victory strategies. Each school, like Divination and Trasmutation, have different type of spells which gives the mage different strategies to become the most powerful mage.

For more information you can visit:
      Or you can ask here and I will do my best for answer!
    • By Darsc Zacal

Behold the Terrible Power of the Unspeakable Tomes
      Each polyhedral Set will come in its own madness inducing grimoire. It is the perfect way to transport your Elder Dice and add atmosphere to the gaming table. The Elder Dice grimoires will look great on your gaming table, on your shelf, or even on your desk.
      Elder Dice are a Celebration of the Mythos 
      Each grimoire snaps closed with a magnetic closure to keep your dice secure. They feature original Lovecraftian art in the interior. Elder Dice are designed to look both beautiful and horrific.

• By Darsc Zacal

"Humans came to PK-L7 in search of high powered fuel. They found it with Xenium, a dark, oily compound deep below the planet’s surface. But they found something else too. The Xenos attack was brutal and unrelenting, and they’re still coming. On April 10 at 3pm EST, Zombicide: Invader is coming to Kickstarter. Follow the CMON and Guillotine Games Facebook pages for regular updates on the Survivors, Xenos, Equipment, and Environments of this interstellar battle for life, and look for our interview with the Zombicide: Invader design team later this week. Grab a weapon, barricade the doors, and prepare to be invaded."

Zombicide:Invader is a cooperative game where 1 to 6 players face Xenos, an unfathomable swarm of infected Xenos controlled by the game itself. Each player takes on the role of 1 to 6 Survivors in a sci-fi setting being overwhelmed by these Xenos. The goal is simple: choose a Mission, complete its objectives, kill as many Xenos as possible, and (most importantly) survive!
      Survivors will fight Xenos, rescue each other, recover vital data, unveil dark secrets, and much more! Survivors can be Civilians or Soldiers, each with specialized Skills. They all play together as a team, trading Equipment, and covering each other. They use whatever weapons they can get to kill Xenos and slow the invasion. The better the weapon, the higher the body count, but the more Xenos will appear, attracted by the onslaught! Survivors must also be mindful of their location as conventional weapons work fine indoors, but the planet’s oxygen-starved surface, they’ll need to arm themselves with more specialized weaponry… Lasers, anyone?
      Most of the time, Xenos are predictable, but there are a lot of them and they use nasty tactics not encountered in previous Zombicidegames. Only through cooperation can players achieve the Mission objectives and win."
      I haven't backed a CMoN kickstarter in a awhile, but I think this one might tempt me depending on what the minis and gameplay are like.
    • By ced1106
      Some info on the Dakka forums, including "backward compatibility"  and "skirmish, and only skirmish" : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/150/717182.page
      Anyone have any info about the company? How able do you think they can pull off a KS? They've at least been in business for a long time?

• Who's Online   35 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)