Sign in to follow this  
Harrek

Bones IV pre-launch & news

I am not joking. Spring of 2017

I correct my earlier statement, should have started saving 6 months ago.

• Like 9

Start.

Saving.

Now.

*shakes piggybank violently*

I'm just waiting for the trolls to crawl out in the Bones 3 comment section on KS.

Can you be a troll for something?

Is there such thing as a pro-troll?

Is there a picture of the banner?

I need to start a risk assessment of how in trouble I am next year,

Edited by Adept Legacy
  • Like 3

The banner doesn't say anything other than Bones 4 spring 2017. They do have a case with some of the new sculpts in it. I assume others will get good pictures of those.

• Like 10

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      I’ll just leave this here, as a placeholder for all the “ooh’s” and “aw’s“ until the Kickstarter launches.

• By Clearman
      Haven't seen this one posted yet.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/778898097?ref=576323&token=b8590446

About
      Welcome to The Edge Dawnfall v1.6! 
      Please note that this is only early draft that will be updated thorughout next month. Stay tuned for more exciting info and remeber to click the button: Notify me on lanuch to make sure you will not miss start of campaign!
      The Edge: Dawnfall is new miniature Board Game by Awaken Realms for 1-4 players. It was created by Michał Oracz (man behind 13 years of Neuroshima Hex and recent hit Cry Havoc) and it brings next level of competitive gameplay to the table. Fresh, exciting, pure and rewarding.
      It’s a living organism with very passionate community. It’s thousands of hours of development, hundreds of unique art pieces, over hundred of pages of rich and unique campaigns, 7 extremely asymetric and unique factions and finally and most importantly a fast, dynamic and very exciting skirmish game with tons of cynematic skills and turn the tide moments.
      This is a second Edge the Boadgame Kicstarter, a reprint of our naive 2016 kickstarter promise of unreasonably high amount of content that not only we still managed to reach, but even overdeliver. It’s our biggest and most ambitious project yet, it’s our favorite child, our blood tears and sweat.
      It’s a Beast!
    • By Trevy
      What's up, denizens of the Reaper forums!
      I'm proud to be able to show you some of Breachstorm ; the new sci-fi skirmish game launching on 9/18/18. :D

Breachstorm is a small-scale, fast-paced game featuring 6-8 models per side that's streamlined to play in under an hour.
      Every part of the game - from picking your asymmetric, narrative objectives to setting up the terrain, is a crucial part of the game's strategy and a unique activation system allows players to take turns acting with small portions of their team lead by powerful Field Officers so you're never out of the action for long.

The Kickstarter features two factions - the felinoid Zhen'thrar prides and the human Homeworld Confederacy; each with their own unique playstyle and a several troop options rendered in highly detailed resin figures.

In addition, optional add-ons include cross-faction mercenary "contractors", deluxe acrylic tokens sets, measuring widgets, and laser-cut terrain templates.

Two more factions; the enigmatic Ativari Conclave and numerous Volucrid Host, as well as additional game components, variant sculpts and mercenary models will be available as stretch goals.

You can learn more about Breachstorm and even read the full rules and models statlines at www.breachstorm.com!  Stay tuned for the Kickstarter campaign launching 9/18/18!
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)