Sign in to follow this  
Harrek

Bones IV pre-launch & news

I am not joking. Spring of 2017

I correct my earlier statement, should have started saving 6 months ago.

• Like 9

Start.

Saving.

Now.

*shakes piggybank violently*

I'm just waiting for the trolls to crawl out in the Bones 3 comment section on KS.

Can you be a troll for something?

Is there such thing as a pro-troll?

Is there a picture of the banner?

I need to start a risk assessment of how in trouble I am next year,

Edited by Adept Legacy
  • Like 3

The banner doesn't say anything other than Bones 4 spring 2017. They do have a case with some of the new sculpts in it. I assume others will get good pictures of those.

• Like 10

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Comi
      Hello guys, we are here again.

We will to relaunching our Elven Lords again. This is its presentation. Kickstarter capaign will be running from December 1srt to December 17th.

https://lastsword.com/en/elven-lords-relaunching/

As soon we have campaign url, we will publish.
    • By SamuraiJack
      [Fantasy Football] Well, we can't say we didn't miss them, since we never included them in our product line for over ten years, but next January, this will all change: Chaos will barge its way into the forefront with its gore-hungry daemons! We're ready to reach an even higher standard of quality and detail here at Greebo Games!

• By SamuraiJack
      Hmm this could be interesting

Avery Friend Scale?
      Like · Reply · August 17 at 12:29pm

Taloc
      Taloc 32mm Reaper Heroic
      Like · Reply · August 17 at 10:23pm

• By SamuraiJack
      Red Box Games
      July 14 at 10:41am ·  Ok slight changes in the composition of the Dvergr Kickstarter. Right now ready to go to produciton I have;
      male Elder Wizard
      Female wizard 
      Male apprentice
      female apprentice
      Modular man at arms
      modular thug
      Modular man at arms
      Male thief
      female thief
      Male ranger
      Female ranger
      Female barbarian with battle axe
      Male barbarian with wrahammer
      Male barabarian with two handed sword
      Male pack mule
      Female man at arms
      Female man at arms B
      Not quite ready;
      female thug
      Male tracker
      Male treasure hunter
      Male infantryman
      Male knight
      Female knight.
      i am working on getting the pics edited and the page ready and finishing up these last few items over the weekend. I am hoping to launch sometime late next week but I will let you guys know more definitely as it gets closer.

OK Gang!! Sculpting for the Warbands of the Cold North IV is done and the figures are off to Valiant for molding.....Now it is time for the next RBg project...... DWARVES!!!!! This will be another Warbands project and will expand the current range of RBG dwarves with a new set of semi modular dwarven fighters3 fitted for right and left hand options, and one fitted for right hand options and one fitted for two handed weapon options and all having interchangeable heads. Along with those I will have a new dwarven elder and his apprentice 4 new female dwarves as well. The warriors and the females are already finished. The elder is almost finished and the Apprentice is underway, and I also intend to make a new set of armoured semi modulars as well. This campaign will be launching before delivery on the last warbands campaign is complete. I just simply cannot afford to wait to complete delivery on WBCN IV before launching a new project.
    • By BryanBorgman
      Hello everyone. I am launching and managing a 28mm Vikings Kickstarter for Acheson Creations this Monday at 8am. I created a Facebook event to help promote. Please check share the event page and follow the "ticketing" link to take you to the preview of the Kickstarter. Thanks!

EVENT LINK

PHOTO GALLERY

• Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)