Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harrek

Pre-launch
Bones IV pre-launch & news

1040 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

How about if I tease that one day quite recently I ran into Ron's office with a subset (4-6 models) idea I had that I wanted as a SG, and I was super excited and he showed me that one of our sculptors had already turned in something very similar, and so I got to suggest what the other models to fill out the set would be?

Would that be awesome?

Oh, they're Chronoscope Bones ideas, and in my experience I like those far more than yall do...

But still, kick-elf futuristic [redacted]!

Photos or it didn't happen ^_^

14 people like this

1 hour ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Photos or it didn't happen ^_^

well played.

10 people like this

Of course, there could be photos even if it didn't happen........

4 people like this

7 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

How about if I tease that one day quite recently I ran into Ron's office with a subset (4-6 models) idea I had that I wanted as a SG, and I was super excited and he showed me that one of our sculptors had already turned in something very similar, and so I got to suggest what the other models to fill out the set would be?

Would that be awesome?

Oh, they're Chronoscope Bones ideas, and in my experience I like those far more than yall do...

But still, kick-elf futuristic [redacted]!

Awesome!! I've been wanting those forever!

>returns to studying the provided photo for hints and/or clues<

6 people like this

5 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

Very Well.  Here is a Picture of Ron pointing to pictures the sculptor emailed him of the model in question.

IMG_5443.jpg

Thou weaselest in exceeding droll fashion.

13 people like this

I wish we could skip 1 or 2 month and just be closer to this :O

2 people like this

I will very likely follow the same strategy with IV that I did with III. Pick up the core and then wait for the PM for everything else. I know that approach doesn't help with stretch goals, but it does allow me to spread a significant amount of $ over time, which is better for my overall budget. :-)

3 people like this

Gosh being new to the Kickstarter thing... seeing how fun it is to see the stretch goal reached and the hype for new stuff (on village attacks now) I just CAN'T WAIT for bones 4...

9 people like this

I'm definitely going light in this next one.

4 people like this

Sooo, from a person also new to this kickstarter thing: is bones 4 at the ready sitting there, just waiting to be released onto us as soon as bones 3 is fulfilled?

Or are the Reaper people going to start working more extensively on bones 4 as soon as 3 is fulfilled (doing drawings, finding sculptors, planning ...).

I'm just asking to manage my hobby budget a bit, and if it's just sitting there, ready to be released I should probably start saving.

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Sooo, from a person also new to this kickstarter thing: is bones 4 at the ready sitting there, just waiting to be released onto us as soon as bones 3 is fulfilled?

Or are the Reaper people going to start working more extensively on bones 4 as soon as 3 is fulfilled (doing drawings, finding sculptors, planning ...).

I'm just asking to manage my hobby budget a bit, and if it's just sitting there, ready to be released I should probably start saving.

You should probably start saving.

5 people like this

Well, might still be that they need an extended preparation time. Or it might be they had everything ready to go for a while now, since they couldn't really hurry Bones 3 along from my understanding.

Anyway, you guys usually are able to up pledges after the KS is done through the pledgemanager, right? How long has that been open for in the past?

So in theory I should be able to pledge for the core set, and then add add ons in the following months instead of panic-pledging for everything right away?

1 person likes this