Sign in to follow this  
Harrek

Bones IV pre-launch & news

2 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

How about if I tease that one day quite recently I ran into Ron's office with a subset (4-6 models) idea I had that I wanted as a SG, and I was super excited and he showed me that one of our sculptors had already turned in something very similar, and so I got to suggest what the other models to fill out the set would be?

Would that be awesome?

Oh, they're Chronoscope Bones ideas, and in my experience I like those far more than yall do...

But still, kick-elf futuristic [redacted]!

Photos or it didn't happen ^_^

• Like 14

7 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

How about if I tease that one day quite recently I ran into Ron's office with a subset (4-6 models) idea I had that I wanted as a SG, and I was super excited and he showed me that one of our sculptors had already turned in something very similar, and so I got to suggest what the other models to fill out the set would be?

Would that be awesome?

Oh, they're Chronoscope Bones ideas, and in my experience I like those far more than yall do...

But still, kick-elf futuristic [redacted]!

Awesome!! I've been wanting those forever!

>returns to studying the provided photo for hints and/or clues<

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

Very Well.  Here is a Picture of Ron pointing to pictures the sculptor emailed him of the model in question.

IMG_5443.jpg

Thou weaselest in exceeding droll fashion.

• Like 13

I will very likely follow the same strategy with IV that I did with III. Pick up the core and then wait for the PM for everything else. I know that approach doesn't help with stretch goals, but it does allow me to spread a significant amount of $ over time, which is better for my overall budget. :-)

• Like 3

Gosh being new to the Kickstarter thing... seeing how fun it is to see the stretch goal reached and the hype for new stuff (on village attacks now) I just CAN'T WAIT for bones 4...

• Like 9

Sooo, from a person also new to this kickstarter thing: is bones 4 at the ready sitting there, just waiting to be released onto us as soon as bones 3 is fulfilled?

Or are the Reaper people going to start working more extensively on bones 4 as soon as 3 is fulfilled (doing drawings, finding sculptors, planning ...).

I'm just asking to manage my hobby budget a bit, and if it's just sitting there, ready to be released I should probably start saving.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Sooo, from a person also new to this kickstarter thing: is bones 4 at the ready sitting there, just waiting to be released onto us as soon as bones 3 is fulfilled?

Or are the Reaper people going to start working more extensively on bones 4 as soon as 3 is fulfilled (doing drawings, finding sculptors, planning ...).

I'm just asking to manage my hobby budget a bit, and if it's just sitting there, ready to be released I should probably start saving.

You should probably start saving.

• Like 5

Well, might still be that they need an extended preparation time. Or it might be they had everything ready to go for a while now, since they couldn't really hurry Bones 3 along from my understanding.

Anyway, you guys usually are able to up pledges after the KS is done through the pledgemanager, right? How long has that been open for in the past?

So in theory I should be able to pledge for the core set, and then add add ons in the following months instead of panic-pledging for everything right away?

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kodiakbear
      If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By Darsc Zacal
      Coming in April and based on the comics, not any past or upcoming movies.
      The Hellboy board game will be a co-operative experience in which players face off against some of the comic’s most famous foes. Up to four people take control of iconic BRPD members, such as Hellboy, Abe Sapien and Roger the Homunculus, before exploring gothic locations and uncovering ancient artifacts.
      Set to make its Kickstarter debut in April 2018, the Hellboy board game will feature stunning, pre-assembled plastic miniatures that accurately capture the look and feel of Mike Mignola’s world famous comic series.
      “Hellboy has a great cast of characters, diverse locations and legendary monsters from the pages of folklore and myth,” said Ronnie Renton, Mantic CEO. “The comics provide a fantastic foundation on which to build an immersive, fun and fast-paced co-operative board game that will let players experience some of their favorite moments from the series.”

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/1491084656?ref=85kcya&token=be0c2bbb

About
      This is a draft page of upcoming Nemesis Board Game project! There will be gradually more information’s here in time. Make sure to click “Notify me on launch” button on the top and leave feedback, we really appreciate that!
      You drift back from the cold void of the hyper sleep. At first, you only feel a tingling in your mouth and a taste of your blood, but soon all the other symptoms hit you. Your head is exploding. Your stomach is turning. A strange noise rings in your ear. This sound is loud, piercing. An alarm! Fighting through dizziness, you open your eyes, the lights of other hibernation chambers blinding you momentarily.    
      Broken glass. Wet floor. A stasis pod burst open like a ripe watermelon, dripping with red. The thing inside was once your friend. Now it barely resembles a human, ripped open from the inside - damage too severe for a simple stasis pod failure. You raise up and check if your other mates are all right. The good news is: they are. You all gather in the middle of the room, shivering, half-naked. The bad news is… plentiful. Ship stuck in the middle of nowhere. Many systems damaged. Bulkheads breached. Unknown contaminants in the air. You also hear noises in the hollow halls of the ship. You’re not alone! Whatever popped out from your friend is still alive and you don't want to know how big it grew since then.
      Welcome on Board of Nemesis space ship! This new game that is the result of collaboration of Awaken Realms and Rebel, designed by Adam Kwapiński. In this 1-4 player semi-cooperation Sci-Fi horror game you will try to survive with your friends, while trying to fulfill your secret objectives, that sometimes might collide. 
      Nemesis offers one of a kind gameplay, that you will currently not find in any other game - if you like Sci-Fi survival setting with aliens, you will love Nemesis. This game was in professional development for over 3 years - it have great balance 

Gameplay Highlights 
      Asymmetric crew members 
      During game you will control one of the crew members with very unique sets of skills (each character have its own deck) and starting items. Scientist will be great with computers and search, but will have hard time in combat. Soldier on the other hand... 
       Since your characters will be complementing each other, you will need to collaborate to survive. But you never can be sure who you can trust! 
      Cinematic experience
      Playing Nemesis will take you into the heart of Sci-Fi survival horror in all its terror. You will be able to perform truly memorable actions. Search for components, craft Molotov cocktails and set the whole room of intruders on fire while your friend seals them in from the control room.
      Explore the ship
      One of most important part of gameplay is exploration - every room in the ship can do different special action - from activating fire extinguisher to cutting out infection. But beware, while searching for proper room, you will make noise, that can draw some uninvited guests. 
      Unique combat 
      This is game more about surviving rather then killing. When you will see Intruders, you can panic. You will never know how many "HP" your opponent have and killing him is really hard challenge, especially that ammunition is a rare commodity on the ship. 
      Evolving Intruders 
      Intruders that you will meet at the ship are not only reacting to the noise you make, but they also evolve as the time pass and the longer the game will take, the stronger they become. 
       Soon there will be more information's here so stay tuned! 
    • By SamuraiJack
      [Fantasy Football] Well, we can't say we didn't miss them, since we never included them in our product line for over ten years, but next January, this will all change: Chaos will barge its way into the forefront with its gore-hungry daemons! We're ready to reach an even higher standard of quality and detail here at Greebo Games!

• By SamuraiJack
      Hmm this could be interesting

Avery Friend Scale?
      Like · Reply · August 17 at 12:29pm

Taloc
      Taloc 32mm Reaper Heroic
      Like · Reply · August 17 at 10:23pm

• Who's Online   40 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)