Sign in to follow this  
Harrek

Bones IV pre-launch & news

That snake is to big for a mini. Probably just promotional stuff???

Does look awesome though.

• Like 1

20161022_194314.jpg

Wyvern?

It looks like it's got birdlike feet to me, so I'm thinking it's a cockatrice.

Could be, but Reaper seems to try to make its fantasy minis compatible with F20 games, and a cockatrice in both D&D and PF is a Small creature.  It's hard to tell for sure without Bryangles, but this fellow looks like he'd be more at home on a 2" base.  It's a shame we can't see what its tail looks like in this shot, assuming it has one.

Edited by Dr_Automaton
  • Like 3

Any news on dates for 2017?

Spring is all it says.

I think its a safe bet that its not going to happen until Bones 3 is fulfilled.  If they wont receive everything until Jan.  You can expect fulfillment to go through March at least.  So April or May would be my earliest guess. 

• Like 7

Any news on dates for 2017?

Spring is all it says.

I think its a safe bet that its not going to happen until Bones 3 is fulfilled. If they wont receive everything until Jan. You can expect fulfillment to go through March at least. So April or May would be my earliest guess.

Ron stated very clearly Bones 3 will be done before this starts.

• Like 7

The translucent things are 3D prints, UV laser in solution. I wouldn't expect them to be translucent in production (but I guess you never know?)

Wowww.  They look amazing.

I suppose they will not be translucent in production, probably.

At the moment they look like frosted glass sculptures.

• Like 6

Keep in mind that the snake, like the two Spartans, the elephant, and the ruins/temple thing are not Reaper models for Bones 4. They're from a Kickstarter for a Conan game that was run a while back and is getting ready for fulfilment.

• Like 5

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smokestack
      STARTS TOMORROW!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1713178938/1152424120?ref=659m7z&token=0a1d199d&fbclid=IwAR3bZtlY88zKkuOQOSx2BeBKyaeskl56QY_OX5gPJQ0YULGiAfUXw_scNhY

About us 
      RN estudio offer services like 3D sculpt, the best 3D printings , Resin cast and Miniature Painting.   We helped other companies to have success in their crowdfunding projects, we have worked in more than 20 successfully completed projects.  We have enough experience to bring you the best quality resin cast miniatures for your Zombie, Dungeon Crawler or Skirmish games, or simply for collect and paint !  Why Crowdfunding?
      Our previous campaigns, for expand our miniature range, Mythexplorers, Mythexplorers II, Chaos Pact team, Humans VS Orcs , 4 New FF Teams, Revenants VS Ancestrasls were very successful, and we are very happy with the experience.   We plan to produce all the miniatures and do all the shippings in 5 months, because of this we must limited the maximum quantity than can offer in this kickstarter to 80 copies of each miniature.   All our backers are very satisfied with the finall product, also you can buy in our web store !   We have finished awesome models to expand our  line MYTHEXPLORES.  Because of this, we need your help to make these miniatures reality. If you help in this project, you will get the best price you can dream, exclusive items and FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.  

* I am not affiliated with this company. I backed Myth explorers II and really liked the minis. I have since bought a bunch more from their website and have been pleased with all of them.

• By The Gibbergeist
      Hi all,

Next month (probably the 14th) we will launch our latest project called Dragon Masters. Here's a little preview in the form of some of the concept art and renders created.

We will share some more pictures soon!

• By Scylla Models
      Hello everyone. We gladly announce our next Kickstarter will start on the 26th of this month. We are going to release more info on the next week.
    • By Talae
      From the email blast about the launch in a little over a week:

Preview Hyperspace Now Watch our New Preview Video - See what lies beyond the furthest reaches of the Galaxy, and be prepared to fight for your very existence. The Future is Upon Us...The official Petersen Games HYPERSPACE Kickstarter countdown is underway!

Each week you will sample a new character from the game, and watch the game's features unfold. Follow Aurora Ultraviolet, space traveler deluxe as she travels the galaxy, encountering aliens of every hue, seeking to understand them.

PLUS, Check out the gallery of characters from Aurora Ultraviolet's travels on our website! CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY

You will want to scroll to the "Twenty Five Alien Civilizations" banner and then click on the Civilization Portrait from the gallery on the left side. Behind each portrait you will learn about the character, plus see the concept art and turntables.
      CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY
    • By NecroMancer
      Looks like Scale75 is about to drop a new paint line on Kickstarter.  Not too much to know right now all they have is a teaser video on their FB saying a new "smooth acrylic" is coming soon to KS. 

I'm not going to post the link because I'm not sure about linking to FB.  I will keep an eye on this and post more once they do. 

I really don't need more paint but if this is decently priced then I may not be able to pass it up. 
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)