Sign in to follow this  
Harrek

Bones IV pre-launch & news

I am not joking. Spring of 2017

I correct my earlier statement, should have started saving 6 months ago.

• Like 9

Start.

Saving.

Now.

*shakes piggybank violently*

I'm just waiting for the trolls to crawl out in the Bones 3 comment section on KS.

Can you be a troll for something?

Is there such thing as a pro-troll?

Is there a picture of the banner?

I need to start a risk assessment of how in trouble I am next year,

Edited by Adept Legacy
  • Like 3

The banner doesn't say anything other than Bones 4 spring 2017. They do have a case with some of the new sculpts in it. I assume others will get good pictures of those.

• Like 10

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kristof65
      Mongoose Publishing announced the start date of the KS for their Traveller 28mm skirmish game as Nov 14th. 

http://blog.mongoosepublishing.co.uk/?m=201811
    • By Suden
      Archon Studio (LOAD, Vanguard of War, Chronicle X) are branching into modular terrain. The project isn't live yet, but the preview page is up:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1915792245/1614419087?ref=6j5c5t&token=15b18208

Apparently it is "full plastic injection" so not the same as their minis. The concept seems interesting, but the preview page is far from finished, so it's hard to get a good grasp on prices (one "Starter Pledge" for $49 is all they currently have listed, along with a $20 add on). The whole magnetized modular wall system looks like it could have potential.

• By Clearman
      Haven't seen this one posted yet.

• By Trevy
      What's up, denizens of the Reaper forums!
      I'm proud to be able to show you some of Breachstorm ; the new sci-fi skirmish game launching on 9/18/18. :D

Breachstorm is a small-scale, fast-paced game featuring 6-8 models per side that's streamlined to play in under an hour.
      Every part of the game - from picking your asymmetric, narrative objectives to setting up the terrain, is a crucial part of the game's strategy and a unique activation system allows players to take turns acting with small portions of their team lead by powerful Field Officers so you're never out of the action for long.

The Kickstarter features two factions - the felinoid Zhen'thrar prides and the human Homeworld Confederacy; each with their own unique playstyle and a several troop options rendered in highly detailed resin figures.

In addition, optional add-ons include cross-faction mercenary "contractors", deluxe acrylic tokens sets, measuring widgets, and laser-cut terrain templates.

Two more factions; the enigmatic Ativari Conclave and numerous Volucrid Host, as well as additional game components, variant sculpts and mercenary models will be available as stretch goals.

You can learn more about Breachstorm and even read the full rules and models statlines at www.breachstorm.com!  Stay tuned for the Kickstarter campaign launching 9/18/18!
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)