So, I like being the one to start these things, so getting it out early! My goals for the month...

--Finish either of my Huge D&D Minis for GenCon, The Trihorn Behemoth or Fire Giantess with Hammer.

--Make more progress on the Mini-Minions for the Max's Minions Podcast.

--Finish up the Half-Orc Monk from Stonehaven.

--Enjoy the Bones III when they arrive!

So, What are YOU going to do this Month???

GF

• Like 6

Currently no plans.  I tend to do every other exchange, so if there is a Summer exchange starting in June my goals would be to sign up and order a mini.

EDIT: Now that I have Bones III in hand, I will play around with them a bit.  Mainly I'll be prepping a select few to see how their latest and greatest formulation performs.

• Like 5

I have a lot to do this month. 

• Goremaw
  • 3 Frost Giants
  • 4 Fire Giants
  • And 4 PC minis

I'm already about half-way done with Goremaw though so it's really just the giants that are going to take up most of my time.

• Like 7

Right then, new month, new goals. I can't say anything about last month so let's see what I can plan and then inevitably not finish in June.

• Assemble and get some paint on a new Dark Eldar army for my FLGS' Escalation League. I'm champing at the bit with this one but I have to build some stuff first before paint gets applied. Anyway, the League starts on the 17th so I've got time.
  • Unload and rebuild the hobby room.
  • Like 7

I didn't finish any figures last month, so I'd like to finish some this month.

I'm working on a greatcoat with the theme of Hades.  This is unlikely to be finished this month.

I need to finish a Suffragist outfit for the Independence Day parade and picnic.

And apparently I'm working on comics.

• Like 8

June goals:

Clear off some of the shelf of shame. Specifically these minis:IMG_20170523_215021.thumb.jpg.53b396ebe29940171b0ce7bb0480648d.jpg

Elf wizards x2

1/2 orc commander

Elf ranger

I also should find the Roman and finish him off. 

Also want to do the hangout minis of this and last month._20170531_212048.thumb.JPG.39152c3e0fc591dcc3945eacc0ec3a77.JPG

Then I'm gonna pick something from Bones 3

• Like 7

Other than unpacking and sorting my Bones III minis and a couple photos I never touched a mini in May. My goal is to actually paint something, anything in June.

• Like 6

Okay, I'll play.  

-Finish painting a monstrous Frostgrave warband.  Need to decide on and paint a wizard and 4 more soldiers to tabletop level.  The hard part is choosing the models.  I'd rather do bones for these.

-I have to paint 4 or 5 characters for a pathfinder birthday party.  Won't know what the characters will be for a week but then I will have less than 48 hours to paint them.  Maybe I can try to guess and get one or two done ahead of time.

-prepare the birthday party adventure.  Should be easy enough.  May lead to the need to paint more monsters for encounters.

All of the above will happen by the 11th.  Then for thre rest of the month:

-paint a dragon

-paint some terrain (hopefully dwarven forge castles arrive this month - if not then bones fences are on the agenda)

-make a stable base for Khanjira.

-paint a Father's Day present mini.

That is probably enough for June.  

• Like 8

June goals are going to be very simple.  I painted 5 minis in May, so I am just going to say 5 more for June. If I feel really ambitious, a 6th.   I am going with a theme though for the month!  Most of the minis I have painted thus far have been humans so for June, my goal is to paint at least 4 non-human creatures.  Elves and Halfling do not count.  I was to diversify!  If the order I am placing this Friday to Reaper gets here quickly, there will be several great minis to pick from!

• Like 5

June Goals: 

finish Kingdom of Death mountain man. 

finish the 3 bones3 guys I am working on. 

watch and use the teaching DVDs - shading, highlighting and fur. 

• Like 6

My goals for June will be 8 minis since last month i only was able to complete 7. I also want to complete my 1st dragon for the contest and build the diorama for Dragoth. I also will be starting my first resin model WIP by months end.

• Like 5

It's the month of more...

More 1/72 scale Vikings for my portable fantasy campaign

More vintage 25mm lead for my other fantasy campaign

More Bones, now that Bones 3 is here...

• Like 6

Primary goal is to finish assembling the remaining GW Ork models (8 Boyz, 5 Nobz, and a Warboss) and applying putty to the models that need it.  Secondary goal is to finish the test model for the Space Marines.  Tertiary goal is to bust out the airbrush and at least get the Space Marines base coated.  This will probably get sidetracked with the release of the new version as I may end up just getting the new starter.

Edited by Sergeant_Crunch
  • Like 6

In keeping with my 2017 goals - my June goals are:

1.   Finish painting two archers for Frostgrave |
  2.   Paint four infantry soldiers for Frostgrave |
  3.  Paint one barbarian with axe for Frostgrave||
  4.  Paint another miniature for the competition this month ( wasn't able to attend)
  5.  Paint this |month's Mithril Miniature||

> My 2017 goals are:

• To paint enough Sci-fi miniatures to play the game Future Tales. ( none so far)
  • To paint the remaining figures to fill out my Frostg rave base forces. ( 10 so far)
  • To paint character figures for the remaining characters in my Call of Cthulhu campaign. ( 7 so far)
  • To paint mythos creatures for my Call of Cthulhu campaign.  ( 7 so far)
  • To paint the graveyard terrain from Reaper's Bones 3.  ( Now that I have it )
  • To paint three entries for painting competitions this year.  (There are only two now)
  • To paint one Mithril figure each month. ( On track with 5)

buckyball

• Like 6

For my birthday last October, my beloved gave me Dragons Don't Share in Bones. I don't think anyone in my life who wasn't a Reaper peep has ever given me miniatures...

:wub:

The ruins painted up quickly and beautifully, and after intense and careful study of other people's dragons, I began work. By Christmas, he was finished and a thing of beauty.

Only this past week did it suddenly occur to me: I never did paint the adventurers...

• Like 8