Sign in to follow this  
Arydis

Goemon - Ninja All Stars - Sodapop Mini

This is my work so far on Goemon from the Ninja All Stars line of Sodapop miniatures.  He is mostly done, but will need basing and to be sealed.  

IMG_2085[1].JPG

IMG_2086[1].JPG

• Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so here's a figure I just finished, an old Ral Partha Saturday Night Fever Samurai, who I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's based on John Belushi.  Pretty straight forward figure to paint, and I wanted to give him more of a five o'clock shadow (thanks Patrick for the advice) but I just gave it to him where it was actually kind of sculpted in.  I looked at a few reference pictures of John Belushi in his Samurai suit, but eventually went a slightly different route to give a bit more color to him. I tried to get a little bit of heat from his cigar too, don't know if you can notice a bit of red and yellow by the ash?

Anyhows, I hope you guys all enjoy this little blast from the past!
    • By SamuraiJack
      About
      Chibis are super deformed, yet adorable characters that have lately have made a splash in the boardgaming and miniature community with games such as Super Dungeon Explore, Arcadia Quest, Ninja All-Stars and many others. They're also featured in collectible figurines and in other geeky paraphernalia.
      This is the EIGHTH Chibi KickStarter run by Impact! Miniatures and Impact! is partnering with Chibi Capsule and Märchen to bring you some incredible, new Magical Girl chibi miniatures along with monsters for them to combat!
      The funding goal will pay for the sculpting & 3-D printing of the miniatures. And for some of them: The metal masters and resin production molds needed to create mass production of the miniatures.
      The Miniatures  
      ALL miniatures in this KickStarter are provided unpainted. Unless otherwise stated after the name of the miniature, all miniatures offered with this KickStarter will be high quality 3-D prints done on a top end 25 to 50 micron printer (you should not see print lines after priming and paint).   As stretch goals are reached we will unlock additional sculpts.  Stretch Goal may also pay for metal mastering and rubber molds for mass production spincast resin models which will allow the project to offer some of the Magical Girls at lower costs to our backers.  The miniatures will require light clean up, being primed before painted and might need some assembly (although we will do our best to keep the figures with as few pieces as possible).  
      You can use your reward dollars to get any of the miniatures in the listing below.
      Meet the girls!
      MARIYA and the FIGHTING GIRLFRIEND - (70mm tall overall - spincast resin) - $10

Magical Friends
      Monsters & Enemies

• By Rainbow Sculptor
      So I posted these sketches for new sculpt ideas to my social medias and got some good feedback. Everyone seemed to be a big fan of the Raccoon and since he was one of my favorites from the pack also, I decided to sculpt him!
      I didn't have my phone with me to get pics of the initial wire frame and GS layer but I went over that with some Fimo clay and baked an underlying structure now and I'll start layering my Primo on top of that.

• By Glitterwolf
      Another Clan Wars mini I got from @Jasper_the_2nd for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon project.

This time an ONI OGRE.

WIP HERE:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

When asked for their allegiance the Oni joined forces with the murdered Toda Clan and the last survivors.
      Due to the family ties they swore to annihilate the Kenmu Clan for their foul deeds.
      In battle these Oni terrified the enemy, larger than men and wielding huge weapons they cut their way through the Kenmu ranks.

• By Glitterwolf
      Here are three more Samurai Zombies from Clan Wars, I got them from @Jasper_the_2nd
      They are very nice sculpts and I had a lot of fun with these.

WIP is here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

The Undead Samurai slowly advanced, nothing could stop them, arrows just got stuck in their flesh or armor and they kept going.
      Another volley, nothing stopped them!
      The now undead Toda Clan sought revenge to those who had wronged them.
      They kept coming, determined to slaughter their enemies.

• Who's Online   34 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)