hungerfan

Bones 3 Brain In Jar

@Pragma, we used her clear elmers glue and she mixed in some watered down blood red paint.  Tried to get her to do just a little alien goo instead but she insisted it needed to be red for the blood from the brain.

Edited by hungerfan
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, hungerfan said:

@Pragma, we used her clear elmers glue and she mixed in some watered down blood red paint.  Tried to get her to do just a little alien goo instead but she insisted it needed to be red for the blood from the brain.

She's done a fantastic job. Can't argue with her logic. ::D:

• Like 6

Any thoughts on what to do for a base?  A poker friend just gave me a cool idea to use this as my card protector but I want it on a base I can weight down.  Usually our bases are styled for the outdoors with a lot of grass and rock.  I may have some freebie base I got from Reapercon swag bag that could work with this little guy.

Maybe something industrial gothic like from the movie City of Lost Children?  Was thinking much the same thing.  Could go for stock standard mad scientists lab with test tubs and so forth.  But maybe an escapee Brain in a Jar?  City of Lost Children is all concrete and rusty iron.

• Like 1

The "fluid" turnrd out pretty cool. I think you have a well trained servant to paint up your minis....errr, I mean she did a good job!  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Ive been contemplating the same thing....Only I think my will be color differently. 

I was also going to try to fill it with tint still water....but this method looks good I might keep it in mind.

Sweet.  Makes me want to re-read Lovecraft's "Whisperer in Darkness" . . . .

The Egg

The Girl is a natural That is a BEAUTIFULLY painted, WONDERFULLY creepy creation. VERY WELL DONE!

Do you know the number for this when this is released?

On 6/5/2017 at 4:13 AM, CrazyK said:

Can't wait until June/July to get this mini.  Good job on the gooey brain liquid

Do you know the number for this when this is released?