Sign in to follow this  
SGHawkins09

14564: Kosumi, Frostfang Huntress

Thanks for the beautiful mini, SGHawkins09.  I especially love how smooth the blends on the skin and cloth are.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Taskmaster99 said:

Love the colors and the base.

11 hours ago, tiniest rhombus said:

Gorgeous! 

9 hours ago, Baldur8762 said:

Looks fantastic!  Love the contrasting purple/brown and the basing is stellar

Thanks!

1 hour ago, fanguad said:

Thanks for the beautiful mini, SGHawkins09.  I especially love how smooth the blends on the skin and cloth are.

You are very welcome! When I saw you wanted Koborlas minis, I knew I had to paint her for you.

Fantastic work on her! Everything, including the basing, is pretty darn cool.:winkthumbs:

• Like 1

It may be a simple paint job, but it's beautifully done.  The purples echoed in the flowers on the base are a fine touch.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyradis
      I used this figure for CMPA's Adventurer Challenge, and practicing chilling out on a figure instead of going detail crazy. Naturally that meant I had to try something new on it anyway. 

New: I put a lot of effort into her hair, and actually used it as practice for the hair on my ranger to get better hair methodology down.
      New: I also took a stab at NMM on armor, with mixed success. Not 100% happy, but it didn't get as much effort as the hair, and I wasn't going for perfection on that part. Same with the sword, not 100% happy, but decided to be satisfied until I try another figure.

Because I couldn't resist: I decided the boots were bland, so I freehanded gladiola flowers onto her boot. Then her bra and her dagger needed flowers too. Her name is now Gladys, because she likes said flowers. 

The minimal effort: Skin tones. I went for a pretty basic set, didn't go crazy on this part, but for a "good enough". 

• By Inarah
      It's hard to figure out some of the details on the Bones version, but I think I did ok. 

• By Boaz
      Turn order ...

Some games turn is one full side gose, then the other sides full force gose, easy to keep track of but first shooting or alpha strike army's can make this a kinda lopsided go of it ...

Some alternate unit activation witch keeps both sides active and reduces overwhelming fire but leads to several smaller units trying to bleed out the 'activations' of the other player before throwing out an end cap ... their big shooty unit going last one turn then first the next to effectively double tap ...

Some have randome activation (colored dice in draw bag) or dice for following activation with command roll ... both good options ... 

Other popular turn structures ?

Turn mechanics ...

You know, player A rolls to hit, then rolls to wound then player B rolls to save wounds then maybe a moral check ...

I was thinking of cutting this down to 
      Player A rolls for hits ... player B saves vs wounds (putting wound modifiers and armor modifiers together in one roll) with a possible moral roll ... 

Kinga of war also has a kiss system but player A rolls to hit, to wound, and against player Bs moral value on his turn with player B making all rolls on his turn ... 

So I have been working on a semi randome  (with some player influence) unit activation system with the player A rolling to hit with B save but now wondering if active player making all roll would be more or less intuitive ?
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1658344233/rude-girls-female-orc-miniatures?ref=category_newest   Linked instead of embedded because nudity..  
      About this project
       Hello all,
      You are looking for a female leader for your orc army, or just a cool miniature to paint ? 
      Well, this is my first kickstarter, so don't be afraid if the layout is pretty basic, you will not find supershinywords or coolfantasybackground, it's not my style... What you see is what you get !
      Few words about me. Miniatures sculptor for nearly 20 years, I've worked for a lot of famous companies like Rackham, PrivateerPress, Mierce, and many others...  Today I want to create my own range, to explore my favorite themes in fantasy. 
      All the minis are cast in resin by a skilled craftsman, here in France, no Chinese plastic here.
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)