KevinC

Okay, what kind of dragon is this?

Picked up the "smaller" dragon from the Kickstarter. This is the one hunched on the pillar. What kind of dragon is this so i can paint him properly!

Do you mean the temple dragon? I don't recall the type of dragon being specified. Paint it up as what ever dragon that pleases you. :poke: Mines going to be a green dragon to go along with the plant theme. 

• Like 5

I believe this was called a temple dragon, and the studio paint job has it in some shade of purple.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, and it is the temple dragon, it is shown as purple or pink 

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 1

Pretty much whatever sort of Dragon you need for a Dungeon Crawl or Warhammer... ...if Warhammer allows loose, unridden Dragons. 

77053 Temple Dragon; earliest release in retail Aug/Sep 2017 (if everyone's guesswork is on track).

• Like 1

I'm going to paint mine as almost, but not quite, the same as the pillar he's perched on. As though he has camouflage. ::D:

I don't think it's intended as any specific type of dragon. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

If it helps, I am not painting my dragons "canon" colours.  Mine will be a brown-khaki dragon.

In a game of DnD on the weekend he was a green dragon (I know heresy using an unpainted model).  Fortunately the party fled so the dragon still guards the major river connecting city states (ie it will make a second appearance).

Edited by hosercanadian
Typo
  • Like 4

BTW I love the fact that the column functions as its own mini and I can just insert the temple dragon when it lands.

• Like 3

Thanks! I actually have no gaming use for him, just liked his looks. So.......gonna pick out a paint scheme for him that I like for guarding the desk.

• Like 3