Wicht

Goremaw (Bones 3)

You punk- not only did you get him/her/it before me, but you have to gloat with a nice paintjob.  

I like how your colors came together, by the way.  I don't know that I'd have thought to use such a vibrant highlight on him/her/it.

Now go enter him/her/it into the annual competition.

• Like 3

I love this!  Your colour choice is phenomenal and I love how vivacious it is!  The teeth look so amazing too!  Welcome to the forum!  Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Awesome.  I like the red trim on the purple scales. 

Edited by hdclearman

I. Need. My. Goremaw. 

Your awesome paint job doesn't help. It's slow torture checking the show off but everyone is doing so well >.<

I want to thank everyone for the encouraging words. I'll try not to be a stranger. I've frequently lurked and looked at other people's work, but its a bit different getting the courage to put your own out there for contemplation. If I get the time, I'll post my Kaladrax from Bones 1.  I started working on the mousling space marines yesterday and we'll see how that goes. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Here is a model I painted at ReaperCon 2017...

Also the Overlords Casualty Marker,
      Kev!
    • By Pochi
      I finished the Obsidian Crypt from the Bones 3 kickstarter. I looked at lots of photos of old mausoleums for inspiration. Now, I just need to finish the fence and all of the main cemetery parts will be finished. Then just ghouls, golems, worms, etc to do to complete the entire expansion.

I had fun flocking the crypt. I resembled Oscar the Grouch by the time I was finished!

I put a couple flickering LED candles inside the crypt to emulate torchlight/candlelight and thought it turned out pretty cool!

• By animesensei
      Will be using these in an upcoming game so these are tabletop quality.

Been waiting to paint my Goremaw as it seems just to be such an awesome monster to instill fear into players over my other Purple Worms I have in my collection from the DDM line.

With the Wolf Demon, I tried to have it be more dynamic with the feet causing the ground to heat up.  First time trying something like that with a heat effect; I think it worked ok.  I know the shading and drybrushing could be better on him, but I had about 1 night to paint him before I need to use him.

I haven't edited anything in Photoshop to make it look pretty.  Sorry.  :P

• By Ratmaster2000
      Okay, I did not see anyone else post one of these (and yes I know it's a year late), AND if it is NOT allowed, MODS please delete. BUT, in case anyone cares to see, I have posted my long awaited Bones 3 Core Set unboxing. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/35bkA3Ny6dQ
    • By Chris Palmer
      I painted the Merrow from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion this past week. As I looked at the figure, I decided I wanted to play up his aquatic nature, and thought it might be fun to paint him like a frog; and then I thought it might also be neat to do him in wild colors like some kind of Poison Dart Frog. Looking at pictures of colorful frogs, I decided in the end to copy the coloration of a Red-eyed Tree Frog. For the full painting article, see my blog: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2018/07/merrow-aquatic-troll-bones-3-figure.html

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)