Jump to content
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 3: US Zone Complete

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

 

Thank you for your response.

I do believe you're all doing the best you can.

I'm glad you understand how frustrating things can get.

 

It is definitely not meant to bash , I love Reaper.

It is important to make sure that any promises posted are realistic.

I hope to get Bones III soon.

 

I hope you (and everyone else) does too. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it seems I was incredibly lucky (no, I did not sacrifice anything!) ... I received my Bones in Germany about a week ago ... so from my point of view, everything went great ... it's a bit of a bummer seeing that it does not go so painlessly for others, I feel for you. I only had time to unpack everything and see that everything seems to be in order ... because the last three weeks of July always mean 60hour work weeks for me ...

Edited by Knight of the Dinner Table
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just recieved my Bones in the Netherlands yesterday afternoon.

 

Though I was in for a huge scare! (see attachment)

 

The way shipping companies deal with packages these days is... wow. That said the box was kinda flimsy.

 

Anyhow I checked and everything was there! So I am definately not complaining, besides shipping companies is not the same as Reaper or their english shipping company.

 

Me (and the 2 friends that ordered a few with me) are very pleased for it to finally arrive. i figured show my happiness after asking critical questions.

 

So here: Thanks reaper!

 

I am sure everyone will get their stuff soon.

bones.jpg

Edited by Maglok
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Maglok congrats on receiving them.

 

Hope I'm next ( Dutch also) the condition of that box gives me the chills..

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the look Aetherworks' message on FB, they will be sending out my Bones III AND Massive Darkness next week.  Should be a hell of a week for miniatures :)

Edited by CrazyK
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Do we still get mail messages?

Because I do not have Fartbook.

I think everyone is getting the email notifications...eventually. Europe has a tracker, Australia does not. The distributor in Australia posts notes every few days about how they are doing. Not in wave order ^_^ but their last update says they are 35% through.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pochi said:

I think everyone is getting the email notifications...eventually. Europe has a tracker, Australia does not. The distributor in Australia posts notes every few days about how they are doing. Not in wave order ^_^ but their last update says they are 35% through.

Europe has a tracker but not shipping, Australia does not have a tracker but is steaming through the shipping. Guess I know which I'd prefer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the Eu tracker says it's on wave 2. I was wave 1 in the KS. but have not been notified of shipment. So are the waves broken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've been having 'some issues' with shipping to Norway and Switzerland, according to the Comments over on the KS site.

It seems the shipping company has gotten it into their heads that they need the recipients SSNr in order to correctly process the VAT and Customs. 

Just minotaur dropping, of course, but... 

 

I'm on Wave 10, and if it continues like this, I'll be counting my minis during the Bones 5 KS...  

BTW; I'm close to Molde.

(As can be seen in the map in the Off-topic area)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very interested to see this update that's coming. I mean if they have problems with one or two countries they could have notified the people (maybe reimbursed shipping) that are affected and started to keep shipping the rest. But instead everything seems to be on halt. Yes I know it's only one person...I did offer to go up to Birmingham a while back and help for free so somehow I don't have too much sympathy. The Aussies got the ship three weeks later and are already a third through the container. Go Aetherworks! At this speed they will finish long before EU shipping is fulfilled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Glamberry said:

I'm very interested to see this update that's coming. I mean if they have problems with one or two countries they could have notified the people (maybe reimbursed shipping) that are affected and started to keep shipping the rest. But instead everything seems to be on halt. Yes I know it's only one person...I did offer to go up to Birmingham a while back and help for free so somehow I don't have too much sympathy. The Aussies got the ship three weeks later and are already a third through the container. Go Aetherworks! At this speed they will finish long before EU shipping is fulfilled.

It's bad form to let the colonials see us becoming ruffled.

Smile, composure and walk on, whilst plotting the reconquest of their upstart nation in your head.

 

It works for me, it's why I'm universally adored on these boards, and why not one of them is aware of my imperialist expansion plans 

 

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Beagle said:

It's bad form to let the colonials see us becoming ruffled.

Smile, composure and walk on, whilst plotting the reconquest of their upstart nation in your head.

 

It works for me, it's why I'm universally adored on these boards, and why not one of them expects my plans for imperialist expansion. 

 

 

I'm not ruffled.

Just a bit sad.. I will go on vacation in one month.

I have not much hope right now that I will get my stuff before that.

Then Bones IV will launch and to be honest I'm losing enthiousasm, which saddens me.

 

Pay no attention to WOOF's Panzer Division please, we're not plotting anything...

No no...those nuclear subs are just passing by.

Eeehhh those missiles aren't WOOF's really...they aren't ***waves at Commander***

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×