ladystorm

Complete all zones,
Reaper Bones 3: US Zone Complete

583 posts in this topic

I had a response but I see others already addressed the issues. Removed to prevent posters from feeling ganged up on.

1 person likes this

the passage of the Euro container all seems very clandestine. No doubt it's stopping off at some strange island in the South Atlantic to pick up some extra Mythos expansion packs

5 people like this

I'm wondering if there will be an update once the container reached the distribution centre? I know that customs once it arrived will add extra time that Reaper can't possibly calculate. I just think it would be a relief for some of us (certainly me) to know it got there safely and without any complications.

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Glamberry said:

I'm wondering if there will be an update once the container reached the distribution centre? I know that customs once it arrived will add extra time that Reaper can't possibly calculate. I just think it would be a relief for some of us (certainly me) to know it got there safely and without any complications.

We will do our best to provide updates when there is news other than "still on the water" or "still in customs"

1 person likes this

So, if this thread is to be chatter free, and you closed the other thread, where are we supposed to go to continue discussing and expressing excitement over your product? It feels odd that you'd basically shut down positive discussion about a long awaited project for those anticipating it's arrival and those who have received it. 

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

So, if this thread is to be chatter free, and you closed the other thread, where are we supposed to go to continue discussing and expressing excitement over your product? It feels odd that you'd basically shut down positive discussion about a long awaited project for those anticipating it's arrival and those who have received it. 

We always lock threads on completed projects. This project just reached a completion point that required the previous enormously long thread to be closed to allow the current information to be forefront.

We respectfully request the discussions here remain on topic to allow those seeking information to be able to locate it.

There are many other subforums here to enjoy conversations in, for example the Work in Progress or Bones and Legendary Encounters and some of the tangents are best suited for Off Topic Rampancy.

4 people like this

A reminder to my fellow Canadian backers, especially those whose orders were missed from the original send out.

The UPS/USPS tracking number works on the Canada Post site.

I don't know how often tracking will be updated, but it does work.

My order's currently in Mississauga.

8 people like this

I am reasonably confident we got the tracking numbers imported into the PM to properly display now. The handful of people I asked to test the feature were able to see their Tracking.

9 people like this

Canada Post tracking now shows expected delivery date as June 12th.

Okay. NOW I'm starting to get excited.

10 people like this

Just out of pure curiosity, why did some people get Ma'al in a fancy box, and others did not?

Posted (edited)

On May 24, 2017 at 3:03 PM, Reaperbryan said:

not all Ma'aldrakar ship in the retail box. When we compared the invoices we were sent too few of the unboxed version and too many of the retail-packaged version (quantities were flipped, in fact). It wasn't worth delaying Even More to fix it so we just had to knuckle down and send some retail units as rewards. Many backers will not have retail packages dragons, many will

On June 1, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Reaperbryan said:

I wouldn't say it's randomly determined who got the retail box vs the non retail, but box size wasn't a factor - we evaluated our supply and produced an algorithm to determine exactly how best to distribute 1,500 retail packaged versions without bias. 

17 minutes ago, Lorathorn said:

Just out of pure curiosity, why did some people get Ma'al in a fancy box, and others did not?

All Kickstarter backers were supposed to get Ma'al in a non-retail box, but as I quoted ReaperBryan above, there was an error made during the production of the packaging.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
1 person likes this

Thanks for the info, Darsc. I apologize for not seeing that, but there has been a flurry of activity as of late, of course.

5 minutes ago, Lorathorn said:

Thanks for the info, Darsc. I apologize for not seeing that, but there has been a flurry of activity as of late, of course.

No worries. It was easy to miss if one wasn't following the thread daily.

Did Reaper pay for a special kind of adventuring shipping because my minis have gone to nine different cities in the US and they are still thousands of miles away from me?

Perhaps Reaper wanted my minis to level up a couple of times before I got them. ;) 

Oh well when this KS does fulfill for me I will have high level minis. ;)

Great job getting all the US orders shipped! 

5 people like this

For those wondering why they have an "extra" mini of vulture perched on a tombstone, that is part of the Mr. and Mrs. Bones set; it's their pet vulture, Buzzy.

--OneBoot :)

9 people like this