ladystorm

fulfilling
Reaper Bones 3: US Zone Complete

571 posts in this topic

Well, they are at wave 8 now, according to the tracker.

Hopefully that means the wave 7 backers around here see their package next week.

1 person likes this

does anybody know how much time usually passes from they finish packing any given shipment ( i.e. it turns up on the tracker) and the email notice goes out?

1 person likes this

It's taken up to an hour or two before.. 

1 person likes this

Okay, they're at 5 again ^^

But the good news is, they're at under 800 packages left, so if they repeat the 300 packages/day speed from Monday and Tuesday, they should get all orders out next week.

1 person likes this

Ok, I got my shipping notice.  Everyone can relax now.

Incidentally, on the tracker this afternoon I noticed destinations in Australia and Japan.  I thought those were not supposed to be included in the tracker. :huh:

5 people like this

Since the UK hub is pulling orders from stock they have I could imagine make up for orders that had problems and couldn't be shipped by Aetherworks...maybe?

2 people like this

It haz arrived.

Everything in one shipment ( 4 orders) no missing parts !!!!

I agree the comms are definitely in need of improvement, as I said be careful with promises.

And keep people updated about the shipping and packing process.

After the notice it has shipped quickly, this pleases me.

At first I was worried when I saw the box.

I thought for sure that the two superbig dragons would be missing.

But they were in it.very good packing I tell you

As for the Bones themselves.

Great!!!

A few bended parts, but not many,

I dryfitted all, some parts are in need of greenstuff when assembled for real.

Most fits like a charm.

Detail.

Most human or smaller sized ones  have reasonable to good detail'.

Medium to Enormous have great detail.

I'm most happy with Ma'aldrakar, T'raukzul, Froghemoth, Dagon, Kyphrixis, Goremaw and I love the Savage Avatars and the Mythical Monsters!

Also PAINTS!!!

Probably least excited about the thugs, cyborg zombie and the kobolds, but I never went in for them anyway.

They might end up in a box of goodwill or as parts of a diorama / base.

I love the Mausoleum and the whole graveyard set.

Lycanthropes and Animals , YES!!!

All in all, I'm happy to have backed in the end.

Allthough Reaper really needs to improve the after sale comms.

As I have said, I'm not sure about B-IV yet.

Maybe @Beagle is right and I should consider the value alone and back.

I also really like to support Reaper and keep the hobby alive.

But please!!! DO take care of the aftersale comms.

If I back I will probably start cherrypicking this time.

Unless there are Dinos...then I want them all.

DSCN7055.JPG

DSCN7056.JPG

DSCN7057.JPG

DSCN7058.JPG

DSCN7059.JPG

DSCN7060.JPG

DSCN7061.JPG

DSCN7062.JPG

DSCN7063.JPG

18 people like this

That looks suspiciously like my package @Xherman1964!  But where have you hidden the mythos expansion and stone circle?

3 people like this

16 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

I'm most happy with Ma'aldrakar, T'raukzul, Froghemoth, Dagon, Kyphrixis, Goremaw and I love the Savage Avatars and the Mythical Monsters!

I love the Mausoleum and the whole graveyard set.

Lycanthropes and Animals , YES!!!

Does the sphinx not have the most beautiful face? I was so impressed with how feminine and beautiful she is. I love the savage avatars and lycanthropes too!

My only disappointment with the graveyard set was that the roof on the mausoleum was not designed to come off to be able to see into the interior. Silly to make details on the inside that you can't really see. I wonder if Baba Yaga's hut will have a removable roof. But yes, I agree that the graveyard set is cool! I was honestly pleased with all of the figures I received.

6 people like this

3 hours ago, Maledrakh said:

That looks suspiciously like my package @Xherman1964!  But where have you hidden the mythos expansion and stone circle?

::P:

Didn't get those.

Aside from Dagon and Masha'af I don't have many more, As a matter a fact, I gave Cthulhu to my son.

35 minutes ago, Pochi said:

Does the sphinx not have the most beautiful face? I was so impressed with how feminine and beautiful she is. I love the savage avatars and lycanropes too!

My only disappointment with the graveyard set was that the roof on the mausoleum was not designed to come off to be able to see into the interior. Silly to make details on the inside that you can't really see. I wonder if Baba Yaga's hut will have a removable roof. But yes, I agree that the graveyard set is cool! I was honestly pleased with all of the figures I received.

The sphinx is awesome, I really wanted her.

Kyra and Lavarath are a bit dissapointing to me, the Dragon is great, but Kyra is very small, it seems like a child.

I might sell that one together with some stuff I didn't care for from skullhaven expansion.

I don't need thugs and kobolds.

The Plants, The Naga, The Jungle Titan, the Armadillo man and the Iron Golem and Behir where what I really wanted from that one.

5 people like this

I was concerned I'd have nothing to play with this weekend, but...................the postman didn't let me down. Guess what I received in the post this morning............

Spoiler

Image result for electric toothbrush heads envelope

8 people like this

And some 9 weeks late, the package from Reaper finally arrived.  Appears the contents are complete, save for an extra Stoneskull expansion. Thanks for getting it shipped.

3 people like this

On 7/21/2017 at 6:33 AM, Glamberry said:

This is rediculous...

Ridicule is the root of ridiculous, not diculous.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

I was concerned I'd have nothing to play with this weekend, but...................the postman didn't let me down. Guess what I received in the post this morning............

Hide contents

Erm...yeah..that's ehhh great!!!

Enjoy @Beagle!!!!

6 people like this

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

Hide contents

Good job getting ready to clean the minis! ::D:

5 people like this