ladystorm

Complete all zones,
Reaper Bones 3: US Zone Complete

583 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Beagle said:

Shhhh it's all a big secret. 

We don't talk about the missing miniatures... just in case.....in case....well I don't know.....but we don't talk about it alright

You still didn't get your Bones?

Odd since you're in the country where it ships from.

Did you email Reaper about it?

I would say, too bad if a pallet is lost, repick your order and ship it..

Posted (edited)

On 8/8/2017 at 8:48 AM, Glitterwolf said:

You still didn't get your Bones?

Odd since you're in the country where it ships from.

Did you email Reaper about it?

Yes, my bones (and those of my gaming club mates - all included in my order), were on that missing pallet. I was hoping to hear from Reaper that the missing goods were being flown in, but given the lack of info that's been forthcoming I assume the pallet is on a boat. So maybe September. In fact, given that it's me + Kickstarter, it's almost certainly the case that someone will attempt to deliver my bones on the first day of my two week vacation in Italy, so by the time I'm back in the UK the bones may well be on their way back to the hub. It may be October before I finally get my mits on them.

On the plus side this means I'll be able to focus some of my Halloween fun on painting up the Bonesylvanians, the minis I'm most looking forward to receiving.

Very frustrating to receive them months after the hype has died down. I don't mind that I don't have them in hand so much as I mind missing the collective 'squee' moments. It's a bit like watching your family opening their Christmas presents together and then a few weeks later you go off to the shed to open yours. Nice to have something fun but not as nice as if you'd been able to share the moment. 

Edited by Beagle
8 people like this

Well, keep us in the loop on when you do get your Bones, and maybe we can work up some "squee" moments. Maybe on the Google hangouts, or something. True, we might have to fake the enthusiasm, but doggone it, you're worth faking.

That, and it helps us keep your Kickstarter Karma at bay for the rest of us.

8 people like this

52 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Well, keep us in the loop on when you do get your Bones, and maybe we can work up some "squee" moments. Maybe on the Google hangouts, or something. True, we might have to fake the enthusiasm, but doggone it, you're worth faking.

That, and it helps us keep your Kickstarter Karma at bay for the rest of us.

*sniffle* that was beautiful.  I may put your Youtube unboxing video on loop for the rest of the day

8 people like this

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

While that sounds like a simple solution, it really isn't.

There is not enough of the product at the UK Hub to pull the order from there.  There is not enough of the product here to pull the order from here.

Sure, perhaps we could have pulled part from each place and sent multiple shipments, but the probability for errors was much higher than putting all of the product at one location and pulling it together.

We ran through many scenarios and decided shipping the pallet was the best of all the bad options.  There were no good options.

I am waiting for word on the status of the pallet. Both the replacement one and the one missing.

I'm really not ignoring yall, I just don't know any thing more.

15 people like this

@ladystorm thx for clearing that up!

I hope everything will be solved soon for all involved.

2 people like this

I hope it will be resolved quickly. I totally understand though that it takes away from the whole experience though, since everyone is busy with bones 4 now. I'll be happy to cheer you on unboxing when you finally get it!

4 people like this

I have confirmation that the replacement pallet has arrived at our UK Hub and shipping will resume tomorrow.

18 people like this

So happy for the people who have been waiting.  And best of luck to Reaper on finding that missing palette.

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

I have confirmation that the replacement pallet has arrived at our UK Hub and shipping will resume tomorrow.

Hip, hip...  Hurrah!!  Brits need their Bones!  (And all the other EU hub people who don't start with "B")  

Someone on the Bones 4 comments requested that the info also show up in the Bones 3 comments.  Thought I'd pass that along.  

4 people like this

I am not authorized to post in the Kickstarter comments.

if yall chose to share that info, it would not be a problem.

Also, I'm out of the office on vacation until next week.  

Email is on hold.

4 people like this

Thrilling news. 

Thanks to @buglips*the*goblin for bringing the Clangers to heel. 

I'll start putting up the balloons for my e-squeee party

11 people like this

I threw a comment with a link to this thread on the Bones 3 comments.  We're all excited for everyone to finally get their stuff!  ^_^

4 people like this

35 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

Also, I'm out of the office on vacation until next week.  

Email is on hold.

Enjoy your vacation!  

Now to count the weeks until my loot arrives...

(Not much faith in Norwegian customs and the Post )

4 people like this

Yay!

Good news!

1 person likes this