ladystorm

Complete all zones,
Reaper Bones 3: US Zone Complete

583 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

Funny. I thought I remembered signing your box.

I'll double check the box again when I get home.

Hope those elfs at customs didn't slap their label form over it.

4 people like this

My box was autographed, Megan's wasn't. ::P: (Or so I have been told - I have not yet seen the box, which is living with its deep, dark secrets at her mum's house.)

I have been informed that Mal is not the super secret birthday or Christmas present - because either I will never use it, or, worse, use it because I have it....' (Hey, I own a Mr. Not-Tarrasque, and haven't used him... yet. And when I do plan to use him is in a super heroes game, not Pathfinder.)

Sharing shipments... leads to a whole lot of looking at our list and going 'Is this in your box, or in mine? Did we forget to pledge for it at all? Noooooo!' (Paints - we each assumed it was in the other's order.) Mine was 13 pounds, but felt heavier.

And Goremaw kind of makes me want to do a travel poster... For Arrakis.

The Auld Grump

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

After completing our Inventory and test fitting I am pleased to report a near-perfect shipment::D:

Nothing missing, nothing additional. The one-and-only flaw in the whole thing was a single miscast piece. I'm only pointing it out for information sake, in case there's an issue with the mold that causes this to become a frequent occurrence.

The piece is 77481 - Gwyddis, Dwarf Valkyrie and the flaw is an air bubble where her left eye should be. I may not even ask for a replacement as this could be a fun one to paint as-is: ^_^

593efa0211b19_77481-GwyddisDwarfValkyrie-Miscast.thumb.png.be69000527976a3ffb929eac730c6cbd.png 

ETA: Yup, definitely going to paint this one as-is. Just as I posted a name came to mind: Madeye Gwyddis.

ETA (again): Ooh… or Gwyddis of Borg… decisions, decisions.

Edited by Dan Goodchild
10 people like this

3 hours ago, Dan Goodchild said:

After completing our Inventory and test fitting I am pleased to report a near-perfect shipment::D:

Nothing missing, nothing additional. The one-and-only flaw in the whole thing was a single miscast piece. I'm only pointing it out for information sake, in case there's an issue with the mold that causes this to become a frequent occurrence.

The piece is 77481 - Gwyddis, Dwarf Valkyrie and the flaw is an air bubble where her left eye should be. I may not even ask for a replacement as this could be a fun one to paint as-is: ^_^

593efa0211b19_77481-GwyddisDwarfValkyrie-Miscast.thumb.png.be69000527976a3ffb929eac730c6cbd.png 

ETA: Yup, definitely going to paint this one as-is. Just as I posted a name came to mind: Madeye Gwyddis.

ETA (again): Ooh… or Gwyddis of Borg… decisions, decisions.

Mine is not miscast.

14973114166271219974199.jpg

7 people like this

8 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

Funny. I thought I remembered signing your box.

Turns out you did Bryan. Right where the Canada Customs agent decided he wanted to apply his documentation form. :angry:

Seriously. 90% of the box was blank. Bad Bad Canadian!

Thanks for the sig Bryan! ::D:

image.jpeg

19 people like this

Posted (edited)

Initial inventory done.

Number of pieces says "19" but there's 20 things on my item listing.

Missing my Frost Giant Warriors.

Will wait on sending out an email to Reaper until I've had a chance to inspect each mini for missing pieces.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
5 people like this

My order has been delivered... While I'm out of town on business >.<

Ah well, patience is a virtue : )

5 people like this

9 minutes ago, Laoke said:

My order has been delivered... While I'm out of town on business >.<

Ah well, patience is a virtue : )

The struggle is real. *Solidarity fist*

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Turns out you did Bryan. Right where the Canada Customs agent decided he wanted to apply his documentation form. :angry:

Seriously. 90% of the box was blank. Bad Bad Canadian!

Thanks for the sig Bryan! ::D:

image.jpeg

Customs agents aren't Canadian, they're caught in the Void Between Nations.

10 people like this

@Reaperbryan Thank you, Royal Mail has delivered before and it has never been a problem. My worries have been taken away, thanks for the speedy response.

1 person likes this

I made my Wisdom check last night, and didn't inventory my sets while bouncing my wee Omnivore on my knee.

Megan's got classes three nights a week, Monday is one of them. (So, so glad she is going back to school.. Keeping calm and carrying on is the best vengeance.)

The Auld Grump - Wednesdays will be her mum's turn to watch over The All Eater....

3 people like this

One of my figures from the original 30 had a deformed face, I still need to email reaper about that when I get some time.

1 person likes this

I'll confess: I checked my parts list to make sure I had all the right boxes, bags, etc., but I haven't done any inventory down to the individual pieces.

I think I'm going to go test-fit my large, multi-part minis to make sure they have all their parts. (Already done with Ma'aldrakar), and call it "close enough".

Soooo many minis....

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I'll double check the box again when I get home.

Hope those elfs at customs didn't slap their label form over it.

@Harrek said he found a signature under some labels on his box....so yeah it could be there.

EDIT: did not realize how far behind I got on this thread and noticed you found the sig under a label.  So a $28 Bryan signature might go for $100 in another 30 years. :P

Edited by hungerfan
3 people like this

OK.  Wave One (US) shipment delivered to New Zealand & in my hands at work. Standard disclaimer about how this is a US shipment I've personally reshipped over from Portland, Oregon, here.  Standard gloating smugness about how well it's worked out for me, here.  This is the first shipment I'm aware of arriving in New Zealand, as I don't think anyone else was precious enough to go to this trouble.

Duties:  none.  The plan to keep the orders at $175 USD each worked perfectly, sailed through Customs with nary a problem.

Shipping costs:  Free US shipping to Portland.  Shipping from Portland to Auckland, New Zealand:  $32.97 USD

Packed by Emandaj - thanks, Emandaj!

Inventory of items: all packages in the order present & correct.  There are some errors in the sprues of weaponry provided, but they're universally in my favour.

Errors

• 2 x Armory of the Grave / Death (opaque) extra
  • 2 x Armory of the Grave / Death (clear) extra of 4 total - missing 1 staff from each & 2 maces (as this actually works out to precisely the number of complete sets ordered I wonder if this was intentional)
  • 2 x Armory of Vice (Clear) extra of 4 total - missing 1 crossbow head from each (as this actually works out to precisely the number of complete sets ordered I wonder if this was intentional)

Quick question for the Reaper peeps - do you want us to contact you about returning extra items, or (as I suspect will be the case) is the shipping enough to say "forget it! enjoy!"?

4 people like this