SGHawkins09

2017 Summer Exchange

53 posts in this topic

I just returned. Is it too late to get in on this?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first "mini" (more of an item but don't sweat the details) is painted, so even if I break my arm tomorrow, my partner still gets something.  Mini #2 is in progress.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Painted, packaged, and in the mail.  I hope it arrives whole.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm finished painting. I'm undecided about how much to do on the base. I'll figure it out in the next few days and get it all sealed and ready to ship.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2017 at 7:13 AM, EbonStorms said:

Painted, packaged, and in the mail.  I hope it arrives whole.

Got it! Thank you very much, they look fantastic! I will try to get pictures up tomorrow.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2017 at 7:36 PM, Auberon said:

My first "mini" (more of an item but don't sweat the details) is painted, so even if I break my arm tomorrow, my partner still gets something.  Mini #2 is in progress.

 

And said mini is complete.  I actually have most of this coming week off, so I think I'll paint another and then ship 'em all by month's end.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2017 at 8:30 PM, Auberon said:
On 7/15/2017 at 7:36 PM, Auberon said:

My first "mini" (more of an item but don't sweat the details) is painted, so even if I break my arm tomorrow, my partner still gets something.  Mini #2 is in progress.

 

And said mini is complete.  I actually have most of this coming week off, so I think I'll paint another and then ship 'em all by month's end.

 

All minis are complete and sealed.  I'll let them cure overnight and then send them out tomorrow.

 

EDIT: Pics taken.

 

Edit 2: Label created.  My partner should have their minis by month's end.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2017 at 11:37 AM, Auberon said:
On 7/21/2017 at 8:30 PM, Auberon said:
On 7/15/2017 at 7:36 PM, Auberon said:

My first "mini" (more of an item but don't sweat the details) is painted, so even if I break my arm tomorrow, my partner still gets something.  Mini #2 is in progress.

 

And said mini is complete.  I actually have most of this coming week off, so I think I'll paint another and then ship 'em all by month's end.

 

All minis are complete and sealed.  I'll let them cure overnight and then send them out tomorrow.

 

EDIT: Pics taken.

 

Edit 2: Label created.  My partner should have their minis by month's end.

 

And it was delivered today.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not that fast but the minis are basecoated and working their way to finished.  I'm actually home for the next few weeks so I will be able to get this out by deadline.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a reminder, WIP pictures are due in 1 week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished mini for PurpleLlama. Don't look it if you don't want to spoil the surprise. Was supposed to be in the mail today but that didn't work out. Should be sent Monday or Tuesday.

Spoiler

598fa02f808f6_Summerexchangeogre.thumb.jpg.b4586f2a4e7bfd43bd74e5e6ca1b7137.jpg598fa03f2830e_Summerexchangeogre2.thumb.jpg.de8414d0569ab30c0bbea98098672f5a.jpg

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I held back and didn't look.  I'm looking forward to the surprise later this week!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone.  WIP photo for the exchange.  90% Base coated and have been working on the scales (and going more blind in the process).  Hope to have her finished up in the next 2-3 weeks and mailed off to my partner.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's works.

 

 

 

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wip for the exchange. I just need to highlight the maine and do something with the base

20170816_091137.jpg

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now