My first "mini" (more of an item but don't sweat the details) is painted, so even if I break my arm tomorrow, my partner still gets something.  Mini #2 is in progress.

• Like 2

I think I'm finished painting. I'm undecided about how much to do on the base. I'll figure it out in the next few days and get it all sealed and ready to ship.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2017 at 7:13 AM, EbonStorms said:

Painted, packaged, and in the mail.  I hope it arrives whole.

Got it! Thank you very much, they look fantastic! I will try to get pictures up tomorrow.

• Like 2

On 7/15/2017 at 7:36 PM, Auberon said:

My first "mini" (more of an item but don't sweat the details) is painted, so even if I break my arm tomorrow, my partner still gets something.  Mini #2 is in progress.

And said mini is complete.  I actually have most of this coming week off, so I think I'll paint another and then ship 'em all by month's end.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2017 at 8:30 PM, Auberon said:

And said mini is complete.  I actually have most of this coming week off, so I think I'll paint another and then ship 'em all by month's end.

All minis are complete and sealed.  I'll let them cure overnight and then send them out tomorrow.

EDIT: Pics taken.

Edit 2: Label created.  My partner should have their minis by month's end.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2017 at 11:37 AM, Auberon said:
On 7/21/2017 at 8:30 PM, Auberon said:

All minis are complete and sealed.  I'll let them cure overnight and then send them out tomorrow.

EDIT: Pics taken.

Edit 2: Label created.  My partner should have their minis by month's end.

And it was delivered today.

• Like 2

I'm not that fast but the minis are basecoated and working their way to finished.  I'm actually home for the next few weeks so I will be able to get this out by deadline.

• Like 2

Finished mini for PurpleLlama. Don't look it if you don't want to spoil the surprise. Was supposed to be in the mail today but that didn't work out. Should be sent Monday or Tuesday.

Spoiler

598fa02f808f6_Summerexchangeogre.thumb.jpg.b4586f2a4e7bfd43bd74e5e6ca1b7137.jpg598fa03f2830e_Summerexchangeogre2.thumb.jpg.de8414d0569ab30c0bbea98098672f5a.jpg

• Like 5

Hi everyone.  WIP photo for the exchange.  90% Base coated and have been working on the scales (and going more blind in the process).  Hope to have her finished up in the next 2-3 weeks and mailed off to my partner.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's works.

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

• Like 8