17 hours ago, Inarah said:

Is it too early to talk about the winter exchange?  I'm wondering if it will start early enough to shop at Reapercon, like last year. 

Right now I would think we should be able to get it started before ReaperCon. The Summer Exchange ends on 9/26 which gives us just under a month to wrangle any stragglers and get everything ready for Secret Sophie. We had a small group for this exchange so I do not expect to many stragglers. 

8 hours ago, Cyradis said:

I haven't done a mini exchange before. About how much time is usually given to paint for the event? Semester starting is going to make timing more sporadic, but I would like to participate in some of these in the near future. 

We are aiming for about three months for the exchanges. The next one scheduled is Secret Sophie which should start in October and end in January. It is a combination of a exchange and Secret Santa, you can find more information on it here:

• Like 3

Got my minis from @robinh yesterday. 1 lovely lady and a few bonus minis. Thank you. I'll post a photo when I get a chance.

• Like 1

There is less than a week left, everyone should be finishing up and shipping soon. If you will be delayed, please post here or let myself or Robinh know so we can make note.

Okay Im lazy.  all my minis are complete but i haven't boxed them yet.  I will get that done and in the mail before Friday!

Roo

On 9/27/2017 at 9:14 AM, SGHawkins09 said:

I will be mailing mine off tomorrow or Friday.

And they are off. Due to be delivered Monday.