SGHawkins09

2017 Summer Exchange

84 posts in this topic

We are a week past the deadline and we do have a few stragglers. If you have not mailed out yet, please let the organizers know your progress status and try to get it out ASAP. We need to get this exchange finished up before we can move on to Secret Sophie.

If you have received yours but have not posted in this thread please do so the organizers can log it and so we all can see what everyone got.

Thanks all!

1 person likes this

Signups have started for the Secret Sophie Exchange - hope to see lots of you there!

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Auberon said:

I received my minis today.  Thanks partner!

Welcome!  Hope you like them.  I found the letter for the box today when in was cleaning up my desk.  Sorry about that.  Let me know if they work for you

Roo

All I can say is "WOW!"...

I am blown away by my first mini-exchange...apologies to my partner as I was a bit late finishing and mailing - it went out priority mail late this week for, hopefully, a Monday delivery to Baltimore.

That aside, I wish my camera could do this little guy justice.  It is absolutely perfect, and many thanks to my partner for the great mini!

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, magicalgenie said:

All I can say is "WOW!"...

I am blown away by my first mini-exchange...apologies to my partner as I was a bit late finishing and mailing - it went out priority mail late this week for, hopefully, a Monday delivery to Baltimore.

That aside, I wish my camera could do this little guy justice.  It is absolutely perfect, and many thanks to my partner for the great mini!

Glad to see he arrived safely, I was worried about his little box.

1 person likes this

On 10/6/2017 at 4:53 AM, Kangaroorex said:

Welcome!  Hope you like them.  I found the letter for the box today when in was cleaning up my desk.  Sorry about that.  Let me know if they work for you

Roo

I saw the name and the size of the box and wondered if you weren't regifting the one I sent you.  ::P:

::D:. I did re gift the packing material.  It worked in one direction, why not another.

Hopefully you found what was inside better.

Got my minis from RobinH quite awhile ago but keep forgetting to put up a photo. Here's the lovely lady he painted for me.

summer exchange robinh.jpg

2 people like this