Jaws

Avatar of Kali, SB29, Harwood Hobbies

Did most of this one at the local game shop on Thursday, then finished the details at home. She will be standing in as a Herald of Slaanesh, for my Age of Sigmar: Skirmish Warband.: 

WP_20170611_08_26_58_Raw__highres_crop.jpg.00e8499c883d112181a1210890b03c43.jpg

• Like 21

The Demonic Dolls look BEAUTIFUL...in their own perverse way. Your eye for colors & brushwork are WONDERFULVERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

On 2017-6-11 at 5:29 PM, malefactus said:

The Demonic Dolls look BEAUTIFUL...in their own perverse way. Your eye for colors & brushwork are WONDERFULVERY WELL DONE!

Thank you. You always leave such nice feedback. :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      I'm in love with this mini, that retro feel it has is just great!
      I had a lot of fun painting it and tried being bold with the basing 
      Really happy with how it turned out 

• By lazarp
      This is the mini I painted a few months back.

My first try at painting tattoos too :D
      I'm very happy how he turned out, I've used him as a boss in my dnd campaign and people loved him :D

Next to a Mantic Greatax Orc :D

Next to a heavily converted 03197: Thelgar Halfblood :D

• By lazarp
      So I started collecting Slaves to Darknes miniatures because I want to get into Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
      I already bought a bunch of minis of ebay really cheap, some official gw, some avatars of war, and I found a few oldchool chaos heroes from the 90's in the collection of a friend who plays dnd with me. 
      I want to have a deamon prince mini but I'm not really into giving a bazillion euros just to start out at a game, if you get me 
      So I decided to make my own for less than 5 euros.
      I bought two cheap toys, took wings of the dragon and glued them onto the demon, glued the demons arms, torso, head etc. to make him fixed. Filled holes with fimo air. 
      Also made an axe for him out of sprue, cut up plastic and fimo air.
      I didn't have a 60mm base at home and was to lazy to go to the local games club to buy some, so I cut up cardboard, stuck some styrodur, decorative rocks and sand and then spray painted it all.
      When the fimo drys I will spray paint the demon as well and post results  Thanks for reading!

• By Thoramel
      This guy has been rattling around in a cigar box full of old metal minis, half painted, for a long time now. I think, based on some internet searching, that he is a "Digga Yoof." I've never played Warhammer before though, and I can't remember where i got this, so I'm not 100% sure. If the photos I've found online are correct it appears he may have had a gun at some point instead of that odd looking, one fingered stump. Anyways, he's an imp now and that's one less mini on the shelf of shame.

• By Gary Pryor
      I am running a D&D game with my friends using the new Ravnica setting. The world has a very unique look, and one of the player characters in our group is an steampunk/elephant-man/mad-scientist. I couldn't find any miniatures remotely resembling that, so I made my own out of a reaper Avatar of Strength and some warmachines loose pieces I got on ebay for cheap. I have never done any kitbashing or sculpting before (just made it up as I went along) but I feel it turned out pretty cool (even though I am pretty lousy painter). Couldn't wait to show it off a little here, even though the lighting is really bad in here at night for pictures.

Painted with all the cheap Reaper HD I picked-up during the sale.

Question, comments, feed-back appreciated.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 0 Anonymous, 128 Guests (See full list)