Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Stheno, consort of Set

This character comes in two versions. I already painted the nice one.  This is her evil, medusa headed version. I also experimented with very pale skin, using Spectral White and Lavender.   That mop in her right hand is the wig that the other model wears to cover her snakes. 

DSCN0082a.jpg.6aa90c61d317ce215e3714212b3b72d5.jpg

Link to NSFW image.

DSCN0083.jpg.5d6b3de76e1864de94dccef4b188c88f.jpg

• Like 11

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maredudd
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/battlefieldpress/terry-mancours-spellmonger?

• By joshuaslater
      So much character!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1088767957/the-fantasy-four?fbclid=IwAR09EoT-b_4GyJNx1Hu_FeFY1YJAljudb5kYmGrq4iLtUWNVYYLO9yjDxJg
    • By Sanael
      Got a little bored with the half-finished things on my desk (which explains why they're all half finished and over two years old... Or eight years, in one case...), So I decided I'd start on something I've wanted to paint to a high level for a long time.

Jeff Grace did a magnificent job sculpting this snake lady, and offering a lot of wonderful opportunity for painters. Although I love love looooooove Marike Reimer's subtly colored studio paint job, I wanted something with a bit more color... Beautiful as they are, Diamondbacks aren't the only snakes in the world, and I like snake-folk that aren't just Brown or green.

So I'm talking inspiration from the lovely Redbellied Snake, a small species of the Eastern USA. Maybe too docile a species to expect as a Gorgon, but I don't mind. Look at the color!

So the plan is to go with the highly saturated red-orange of her scutes, abdomen and face, the relatively dull brown of her back, and a pale bluey green for her dress (I suppose the dress is more or less a chiton, but the more I've looked at it, the more it starts looking like a peplos with sleeves and a very small himation...I dunno). I also intend transparency on the garment, which is why I stayed inside the lines about as well as a kindergartner on Red Bull.

This is about 15 minutes of work, that's all I had during lunch today. I also did not write down my paints, so I'll get that formula tomorrow. I am super excited about that red-orange, though!
    • By Dan d'Lyon
      Didn't see a topic for this one, and thought there might be some interest.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rocketpiggames/tilescape-gothic-city-3d-printable-modular-buildin?ref=profile_starred

About
      Tilescape 2.0 is a modular building system which allows for the ultimate customization of terrain. With our system you will have total control over your structures. There are several unique possibilities for your floors, streets, buildings (inner and outer walls), accessories, and roofs.
      ~ Intuitive/fast building single piece tile system  
      ~ Modular vertical walls insert-able walls/posts/columns
      ~ Insert-able doors and windows 
      ~ Insert-able accessories and decorations (curtains, traps, etc)
      Gothic City is the newest completely customizable terrain project from Rocket Pig Games. We provide you with the .stl files and you bring them to life on your 3D printer. It utilizes our Tilescape 2.0 building system which features totally modular building components from the ground up! 
      ~ Universal and Versatile Set will work well with many types of gaming!
         (Call of Cthulhu, Iron Kingdoms/WarmaHordes, Malifaux, DnD, Steampunk,       Victorian/Gothic settings, etc) 
      ~ The Biggest Lovecraftian/Gothic horror monster miniatures ever made! 
      ~ The most complex roof system available anywhere!
      ~ Make unique buildings in any shape and size!
      ~ Only modular system that has authentic medieval overhanging building
         floors.
      ~ The Gothic City Streets Core set also makes an a very good Dungeon tile-set.
      ~ Gothic City supplies everything you need to create a full medieval or
         Industrial Fantasy city!
      ~ Our unique and varied wooden floor planks, whimsical stone alleys, and brick streets can be used in their traditional way or as building interior floors, pathways, or balcony flooring. 
      Gothic City Buildings & Streets Limitless options for building shapes, types, and sizes! Make amazing streets and ally-ways with unique tiles! Create villages, cities, or forest cabins with our generous selection of stone and wood walls and roads! ~ Our modular interior walls are insertable and can be arranged however you see fit and the exterior walls can soar to great heights or expand in any direction. Add dimension to your landscape by making your buildings as tall or as short as you want! 

• By Inarah
      Interesting little guy, I am sure he is up to no good, skulking around in the shadows near the palace.  He has a pair of new bronze daggers, and murder in his eyes.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 106 Guests (See full list)